Want to remove ads? Become a MK3OC Club Member today!

phase 2 gsi c20let

that a big shame about the turbo but at least when you put the beast back in you will know it will be sound

right sent the engine of last week to get the studs drilled out and helly coiled picked it up yesterday

Carlow.jpg

engine in the back of the astra made the back end look lowered lol

engine before with snapped studs

Image0049.jpg

engine now

Engine1.jpg

they managed to pull 2 studs out so only had to helly coil 1 and they replaced the studs for me to start to put it all back together this sunday hopefully.

Last edited:
right better do a update on this right got the engine bk in with no problems tried starting didnt turn over checked all the wiring loom to find out the 1 plug wasnt connected plugged that in and it turned over bargain all was sweet set for a hissing noise found out it was the little pipe the connects the idle control valve to the inlet had splitt sorted that out and car was all good so desided to change my insurance back over to it drove it for a couple of weeks till caught the exhuast really badly on a hump later on that day it sounded like the exhaust was blowing so i checked the exhaust to find out the manifold had cracked once again the problem was that the person who welded it up last time said it cant be welded again for sum reason so it was time to put it back in the garage and find a new car

what happened to the red one mate?

Nice wheels, are they momo's?

cars been stripped completely car got scrapped saturday just sold engine getting picked up on the weekend just a few more bits to sell then its all gone sad to see the back of it but we cant always have want we wont

:( sorry to hear about the problems m8.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back