Want to remove ads? Become a MK3OC Club Member today!

Photography

TMODAlpha

East Midlands Regional Co-ordinator
Regional Co-Ordinator
Best answers
Reaction score
Since I share my pictures everywhere else but here, I decided i'm going to. At the risk of no one giving a ****, here goes.

When my V6 conversion fell through, what money I had I bought a Canon DSLR and started playing. I was crap at first while I got used to it and then started to take better shots. I'll post the better ones, but feel free to look through my sets and photostream.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/tmodalpha/

Pictures:

HDR Street by TMODAlpha, on Flickr

Buns by TMODAlpha, on Flickr

Wind Farm by TMODAlpha, on Flickr

Valves by TMODAlpha, on Flickr

Boo 1 by TMODAlpha, on Flickr

A52 by TMODAlpha, on Flickr

Thanks for looking :)

Nice work!

What program did you use for the HDR?

It's called Dynamic-Photo HDR.

Great pics mate :) You soon learn just by f**king about :) I wish I still had my DSLR :Cry: Nice gf too :heh:

Yeh, I have a lot of people around me that are very good photographers too. Cheers, you perv! :P

Nice pics mate, I've not long bought a DSLR and I'm still learning, not as good as you yet though

It's called Dynamic-Photo HDR.

where did you get it from?

nice shots i really cant be arsed with my DSLR any more am considering selling it atm

Always nice to see somebody who know's what they're doing. You should bring it to a meet, and get some nice angle shots of the cars!

Thanks, the last meet I came to (PVS) I didn't have it. Only had it just over a month. But I will bring it with me. If I can get to the rolling road meet, I will take some shots then.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back