Want to remove ads? Become a MK3OC Club Member today!

Pics from joint mk3oc/aoc/mig meet @ The Swallow - 30/11/08

Best answers
Reaction score
Well only a few really as it was late by the time I arrived thanks to roadworks near enough the entire length of the A140 :rolleyes: plus it was far too cold to mess about outside whilst everyone else was indoors in the warm :lol: There was 13 cars there which isn't too bad considering the fact it was AOC's first meet in Suffolk, and it wasn't the nicest of weather!

click the thumbnails for the larger versions. I have hi-res if anyone wants them, but as they were only taken on my phone I doubt anyone will :lol:

hopefully other people got some more :lol:

Last edited:
Good pics.:thumb:

Nice to see that some made the effort to clean there car.:lol:
fafbb775.jpg

you'll notice that my car is only pictured from about 20 yards away, and from the front... it was worse than Andy's :heh:

andy that is a disgrace!

from this -

Photo0006.jpg

to this -

fafbb775.jpg

Most of the attendees are on all three forums, so it was one big love-in :hug:

Andy, Dan, Brian, and myself would be the most active MK3OC'ers in attendance though.

Kev the roads in Suffok are full of tractors though, so it's no surprise :heh:

good pics pete, the back mk4 is nice and shiney

I coulda/woulda/shoulda came to this.

I planed on going to Canterbury for a AON rolling road but didn't fancy getting up at 7am on a Sunday, and forgot this was on. :doh:

Looked like a good turn out though.

Give Andy his due the roads are crap here at the mo, hence why the Golf was minging. Really no point cleaning them this time of year round here...

sorry i didnt get there peeps had to go collect some wheels from tring and got stuck in traffic on the m25 on the way back. i'll defo try make the next even though i wont have the astra than

I would of got it cleaned by the polish, but had an argument with them last time and drove off without paying lol. Its now also covered in sugar after we sent some up an extraction fan at work lmao

Users who are viewing this thread

Back