Want to remove ads? Become a MK3OC Club Member today!

Purple Ronnie

Best answers
Reaction score
Hiya all.

Starting off quick..... my boss aint looking! :laugh:

Astra 1.4 16v LS Ceramic Blue :)

Was looking for a runaround.... then spotted this. 86k on clock, full MOT, full SH (as recent as 2 weeks ago!), 2 owners from new, 1 lady owner for past 10 yrs.

Decent enough I thought, so here we are... :thumb:

Photo0046-1.jpg

Photo0044.jpg

Photo0043.jpg

Haven't totally decided my plans for it yet, just subtle and sexy me thinks!
Gonna tidy it up a bit the weekend.
Hughezie is gonna detango my rear lights, got some clear SR's on the way :thumb:
Need to swap my xenon lights over from the corsa (and steal the interior bulb! :rolleyes: )

Might spray the alloys white for now til i tyre the fans (no lee.. they're MINE!)

oh and if anyone has a spare passenger mirror going.... mine fell off yesterday when i shut the door??!! :doh: :lol:

Needs tidying up like... Bonnet needs to be re-aligned, odd ding here and there to sort but just small cosmetic stuff. Engine is mint and its mechanically sound :thumb:

your car looks quite tidy, welcome to the club

one of the best colours i think ;) welcome to the west mids lot then, check the region out, any help just ask

welcome to the club! Looks clean that does. You may find that mirror can be reattached if it didnt smash when it fell off

ah thanks guys!

I Love the colour :D

Well... It was literally just the glass that fell off, got some shells in it now like. Good old double sided tape did the trick for now but im definately going to have to replace it!

Gettin started on it the weekend.

tinting the rear lights (same as hughezie's)
de-bumper strips
de-badge
swap headlight bulbs over
good wash t-cut n polish (weather permitting!!!!)
Throw my parcel shelf me old mans way to use his trusty jigsaw for 6 x 9's
swap my sub/amp over

Last but not least..... Scrap the corsa... :( :( bad times!

Tidy car mate welcome to mk3oc :)

Cheers dude.. think we coming along to the meet :thumb:

look forward to putting a face to the name then mate. mine started the same as yours but with a TD engine :redface:

ah sweet dude!! what mods did you make then to bump it up?

the best mod for these engines is the powerbox. iirc theres one for sale at a very reasonable price in the forsale section.

makes such a difference to these engines. i couldnt recomend one enough. you lose some low-end torque, but you gain the extra bhp at the top end and makes the engine just want to rev.

iirc when mine was on the dyno, the graph showed power still climbing all the way to the redline. if i had a raised rev limit im certain it couldve hit 120bhp, and for a 1.4 thats bloody brilliant

thast a nice colour mate!! get some leccy mirror's :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back