• Welcome to the MK3OC Classifieds section:

Please take some time to read the rules found here: Rules and Guidance.

- If you are a trader, then please Contact Us.
    - Any other queries then you can get assistance in the HelpDesk.

Want to remove ads? Become a MK3OC Club Member today!

Rear floor pan /Rear Panel Inner sills

Best answers
Reaction score
Would anyone know where I can get a rear floor pan and back panel, would a 3 door be the same as a 5 door>? Also inner sills.

Inner seals- doubt there available anymore

Thanks for the link but the guy selling the boot floor is not available until end of may and woud like one before? Thanks for info for end vallence, If anyone knows of someone breaking a 5 door it would be appreciated

Thanks in advance.

Thanks for the link but the guy selling the boot floor is not available until end of may and woud like one before? Thanks for info for end vallence, If anyone knows of someone breaking a 5 door it would be appreciated

Thanks in advance.
You wont find another new boot floor as there just not available. Probably best to put some feelers out to the scrap yards as they might cut it out for you and post it. Can you not repair what's there?

Way the post is atm mate it could get posted tomoro and you wont see it until the end of May, our work load has more than doubled lately

Thanks for all the info. I have had a look at the shell with the bodyshop guy and priced up just a few bits and made a decision to look for a 5 door shell /car. I will put an add in the want section.

Inner seals- doubt there available anymore

Damn some good finds there!

Yeah, some rare panels there. I always keep my eyes pealed, these have been available for a while now. I have a few panels myself, quarter panels, bonnet, tailgate, slam panel, front cross member, wings all new genuine stuff. Probably more that I have forgot about. Boot floor is well rare but I don't have the space!

The problem your going to have is the mk3 Astra's always rot in the same places. Its going to be rare to find one without rust unless someone has repaired already. Mines been dry stored for 20 years but the rear panel, rear quarter bottom pockets were rotten until I cut it all off and replaced with new. Best advise I can give you is to ram full every box section with hammarite clear wax or dinitrol once everything is sorted.

Yea, thats why i have gone so OTT with the anti corrosion on mine, filling the door sills full of epoxy etc, Once the car is done i will be filling everything full of waxoil untill its pouring back out the bottom :lol:

Thanks for the repsonse guys appreciate it, I am keeping an eye out for a low milage garaged car, see what we find. Appreciate all your help and links you have sent.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back