red gsi

Reaction score
im just finishing my rebuild after stripping everything except the engine the car needed a lot of work when i bought it , well dodgey mot on it ,mot is aug
just waiting on delivery of 2 banjo bolts for the abs unit ,braided hoses all the way through the car , i was at retro rides 2018 i think there were a few of you there22195

astranaut

North West & North Wales Regional Co-ordinator
Regional Co-Ordinator
Club Member
Reaction score
Alright buddy, I'm still keeping up with it on Vauxhogs, cracking job you've done :)

Reaction score
Hello mate, looking good! got any more pictures of your restoration?
ive got hundreds .i start work at 4am so weekends are better for me on here ,when i bought the car last june/july 2018 . it had a dodgey mot bought it through 1 of the facebook groups got a fair bit of money knocked off ,should of reported the mot station really i have a vectra gsi and missus as astra g coupe ,so always busy . the pictures look massive on here do they all get uploaded that size , will be at vauxfest for astra anniversery

Reaction score
heres a few

Attachments

Reaction score
heres more

Attachments

Reaction score
more

Attachments

Kev_mk3

Administrator
Club Staff
Regional Co-Ordinator
Club Member
Reaction score
welcome great project

Reaction score
cheers for welcome . well thats all the old pics ,fitted loads of new geniune parts all sourced from germany ,, she ready for mot monday got to bleed the brakes fit the front seats and fit front wheels then paint on 17th aug and ready for vauxfest

Attachments

Reaction score
mot got cancelled , long story so called m8 fitted my braided hoses through out the car but the rear calipers joints leaking and abs unit ,sad to say he is no mate now .ripped me of with secondhand parts .had to cut banjos down on abs unit to long ,and i have removed the rear caliper braided hoses i am fitting copper pipe tomorrow .made the pipes earlyer

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)