Want to remove ads? Become a MK3OC Club Member today!

Ronnie's PROJECT RWD :D - mk3 astra gsi turbo rear wheel drive ;)

rc

Best answers
Reaction score
well throught it was about time i actually started a proper thread for this. well over 6 months of thinking about it every day and night, running everything through my mind, dazeing into black holes, its finally time to turn my thoughts into actual-ness.

in a nut shell what its going to be is a front engined, c20let powered, rear wheel drive mk3 astra.

if youve seen my other threads and the work ive done on the astra you know how important attention to detail is to me, how maticulas everything has got to be, parrel, everything has to work together and the most important its got to look right, i'll be the first to say my mini engine bay project last winter really did esculate out of control, when i removed one thing, another thing looked messy, and couldnt have that, so moved/smoothed that, then another bit looked messy, so moved/smoothed/re-routed that, and it went on and and on untill the result you see here happened. i remember how impressed everyone was with my work, and it did make it all very much worth it, made me very proud indeed. the most important thing is it looks right,

so think how customised my engine bay is, how many unique touches and ideas there are and how you can look and each part seperate and think, wow that looks cool, and, oh yea didnt even know that was suposed to be there..........................

now imagine a car built from scratch to that spec ;)

welcome to project RWD :nod:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

im going to write it out in word then upload a bit of my plans a day so not to have one collosal opening post of my plans full of millions of pics to crash every time you open the page lmao :lol:

:)

good luck, ron. if you put as much effort into this one as per your previous projects, this will be epic. cannot wait to read regular updates as you progress!

Cant wait to see this progressing, its gonna be one awesome car ! :beer: :beer:

sounds good ron, im sure you will get alot of help off the mig lads aswell as theres one or two who have done it on a cav, tigra etc

This is like Star Wars of MK3OC :lol: good luck ronnie boy! Subscribed! :thumb:

Subscribed

I’m really looking forward to this thread as your attention to detail is second to none and starting from scratch I know it will be prefect when you’ve finished.

As when I read your Ronnies c20let gsi diary, it was gripping from the start and it took me a good 4 to 5 hours of reading if not more from start to finish. At least with this one I’ll be able to follow its progress instead from the start.

Good luck and enjoy.:thumb:

it,s got my interest , this will be good to read need load of pic,s mate ,, i,e the cabby,, you can pop over here and help me , better still i,ll come over to you and video it ,, good luck

good luck - another attention whore post - and im subscribed :)

this is the start of another version of war and peace....ur a ****in nut ron,and i like it:cool:.
if this is anywhere near as good as the last one, i know for a fact ill enjoy the 200+ page read up

but one thing im gonna ask..........wheres the pics:nod:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back