• Welcome to the MK3OC Classifieds section:

Please take some time to read the rules found here: Rules and Guidance.

- If you are a trader, then please Contact Us.
    - Any other queries then you can get assistance in the HelpDesk.

Want to remove ads? Become a MK3OC Club Member today!

Scrapping car anyone need anything

Status
Not open for further replies.
Best answers
Reaction score
Bought this mot failure for £40. It's gonna be on my drive tomorrow, I've had front bumper and fogs, front seats and a couple of switches. it's a 1.6 120k.
Don't know if anyone wants anything before the scrap man takes it in 2 weeks time. All collected parts are free except wheels and body panels but they will be super cheap!!
Willing to remove and post parts but will be a price on parts plus postage (still cheap as chips) or I can bring to PVS if you pay me in advance. you can take whole car if you wish lol still runs and drives currently.
Also do scrap men generally take free cars or they want paying?

Shrewsbury SY5 7HQ

Edit*** wheels are free if you put steelies on but all tyres low tread,
If you want me to remove parts and bring to PVS or post their is a price, it's free if you collect and remove bits yourself (except body panels) their £5 each

Last edited:
Failure sheet he took it to halfrauds, take it somewhere else it will probably pass haha

What a shame, body looks to be in good nick

I'd love it, but i'm from Belgium mate xD

Sorry guys all off!!! The car interior is charcoal I need light grey, I can pass on details of seller who lives round corner from me if anyone wants the car but he wants it gone quick

I need the fuel feed pipe from fuel filter to the fuel rail. Rubber mounts that secure the air filter box in place and maybe wiper arm linkage that sits under the scuttle panel. My MK3 is a 1994 Cesaro Phase1 with the C18XE Engine so not sure if it is the same. What do you think ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back