Want to remove ads? Become a MK3OC Club Member today!

SO angry its unreal - robbing bas***ds

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kev_mk3

Administrator
Club Staff
Regional Co-Ordinator
Club Member
Best answers
Reaction score
Woke up this morning about 11 and mate picked me up - walked past my car and thought nothing of it but when i came home a few hours later i thought to myself "oh dad must of been in my car" looked closer and some little t**t has been in it routed all over the place and stolen my ipod out the glove box :yell::rant2:

They took the wire out of my Alpine interface that goes to the ipod aswell FFS!!

left my oakleys the lot and noticed they went in the clio aswell :rant2:

I thought i heard something about 3am this morning that sounded like my car door but thought nowt of it aswell :Cry:

Is it worth reporting it to the police or not you think? angry and upset is a understatement - thank god no damage to my car that i can see tho!

Sorry to here that kev.

Unless you're making a claim there isn't much point in reporting it to the Police as they won't do bugger all.

Sorry to here that kev.

Unless you're making a claim there isn't much point in reporting it to the Police as they won't do bugger all.
:(
yeah, report it bud.
well did go in the clio aswell but thats stripped out at the moment :(
no way kev your not having much luck are you matey,
that im not!

f****** scumbag's hate them c****. how'd they get in it
well as im having a few issues locking it at the moment the only way in was the passenger door or boot as drivers door is jammed locked!

so park the car against a fence so cant get in passenger side and once im out the boot i arm the alarm as it works without a locked car :redface:

they got in the passenger side door some how - must be smaller than me :( Alarm didnt go off either some how sodding thing. Locks being fixed tomorrow aswell :doh:

I wouldnt mind but where i live its not a through road and its really quite. they have come into my drive and up it to the car to do it :(

thieving b@stards, i had same done to me in my first car a clio they popped off my lock passenger side, stole my install, all my copied cd's and 57p ! but they left new pair trainers

i had to break in to my own astra once my old 1.4 spi a screw driver and hammer and i was in thats why im getting a toad alarm :sad:

utter c_nts! were the cars locked?
clio wasnt as nowt in it mate so didnt matter - was behind my house tho!!!!

Astra wasnt but alarm was armed - they have had to make special effort to get in it tho and to get to it aswell
ive never had a car broken in to luckily. i'd be f****** mad if some did though
if i find out who it was they will be in hospital mate dont worry. Got to find a little runt to question him next week tho :rolleyes: :hang:

ive probably said it before but a co2 rifle with lead pellets will soon deter a theif..... although its probably not a good idea to shoot them near your car... :doh:

ive probably said it before but a co2 rifle with lead pellets will soon deter a theif..... although its probably not a good idea to shoot them near your car... :doh:
if i get them ill be using a transit van, rope and a pillow case............ i live near the hills so they might have a long walk home - if they can walk :hang:

thats unlucky mate i never leave my ipod or anything with value in the car and thats with mine locking fine always got a thing about people breaking into cars

its totally not like where i live - before ive left windows open and even my wallet on my roof by mistake :lol: i live surrounded by old people :(

Have ya upset any one on ebay kev????

no one knows where i live hardly mate - dont meet people at mine ever for this reason

dont blame you. i do the same at my unit theres only a small handful of people who know were that is and there mates i trust who are grown up enough not to go saying whats there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back