Want to remove ads? Become a MK3OC Club Member today!

So who's organising the next meet?

Best answers
Reaction score
Hi guys just wondering when the next meets are likely to take place ? All being well my gsi will be on the road by end of the month so looking forward to meeting you guys and having a perv at your cars lol

keep me posted guys... im up for a meet up, hopefully in the GSI X20XET ;) (depending if shes all ready for then).

all im thinking of is the weather guys... plays a big factor in attendance

I think a list of people who will come would be kool so you know if its worth it, Il start the list lol
1 orangegsi
2 mate of mine with a mk3 b204

Our club Ultravaux is hosting a meet in market Drayton at the gingerbread man on Feb 22nd, anyone is welcome ;)

1 orangegsi

3 Ash

4 Nick

with poppy and andy, that's the whole of there club aint it :rofl:

VCOC, its a joint meet with them aint it pal?

Ultravaux is hosting a meet in market Drayton at the gingerbread man on Feb 22nd, anyone is welcome ;)

1 orangegsi

3 Ash

4 Nick

5 Marty

lmao totally different club, ill try and attend pal drayton 25min from me :)

Ultravaux is hosting a meet in market Drayton at the gingerbread man on Feb 22nd, anyone is welcome

1 orangegsi

3 Ash

4 Nick

5 Marty

6 Reno

this meet purpledrumstick is on about is in market drayton via his club pal. ill look at dates and location for the next official west mids meet. but ill be attending the drayton one

Or is this now an attendance list for the autovaux meet? Which I'm more than happy if it is

Or is this now an attendance list for the autovaux meet? Which I'm more than happy if it is

Ultravaux mate ;) ill pop all the details up when im next on the laptop

Users who are viewing this thread

Back