Want to remove ads? Become a MK3OC Club Member today!

South Africa votes to seize land from white farmers.

Kev_mk3

Administrator
Club Staff
Regional Co-Ordinator
Club Member
Best answers
Reaction score
Not a usual topic from us but I find this a utter shocking move.

South Africa votes to seize land from white farmers

Throughout history, African countries have consistently proven themselves to be a roaring success whenever they gain independence from the Commonwealth and/or from their white oppressors.

They never ever ever descend into stereotypical quagmires of corruption, fraud, violence, laziness, never-ending reliance on foreign aid, and racism towards the white man.

I am sure that once the white farmers are murdered and/or forced to leave the country, that the new farmers will be a model of efficiency, reflective of how well the ANC runs the country, envied by the world?

Nah its going to go tits up lets be honest, I hope we are careful about giving SA the extra aid it'll will need in the years to come.

If the UK started that with all Africans they would start ww3 (but that will be trump and may) it's shocking how many white South Africans have been killed and abused:sad:

This is very unacceptable They wouldn't like it if england said only true white British people were only aloud in England everyone else must leave

Last edited:
Feel so sorry for you :(

It's shocking :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Back