Want to remove ads? Become a MK3OC Club Member today!

South Central meet, 3rd April

Astraguy09

Joint South Central Co-Ordinator
Best answers
Reaction score
Meet time again!!

Location: Porstdown hill, "Mikes Burger" carpark: if busy again then may move to another location when everyone arrives.

Time: 14:30

Looking forwards to having you all there!!

Please put your name on the list!

1. Astraguy09

i keep trying to make these, will try again this time. its money dependant as always

oh and nath shouldnt it be 4th april??

Would make this one now im back on the road but hopfully miving house that weekend!

I wont be attending, as i said before every month is too often sorry.

Sorry mike, evenings up Portsdown hill are a minefield, either doggers or boy racers up there, meaning that something could end up getting messy :lol:

Joycey, c'mon mate, monthly meets are a goodun, you just need to get yourself going!! :lol: Saw Sarah drive past ealier tonight!!

Tom, its a change due to family commitments, its 1 my brothers birthday on the 4th and I have my kids.

Satchell good to hear that your back on the road and looking forward to you coming down if you can!!

Cant promise till nearer the date. Will let you know either way then.
Cheers,
Phil.

Not for me dude, sorry but i'm working nights.

will probaly pop past again unless my xe decides to give up at any given moment :P

Cant promise till nearer the date. Will let you know either way then.
Cheers,
Phil.

No worries phill, need to talk to you about the welding job, send me your number please mate.

Not for me dude, sorry but i'm working nights.

No worries mate, understand shifts are a bitch!!

will probaly pop past again unless my xe decides to give up at any given moment :P

Whats wrong with it??

temp issues this time not head gaskit hopefully though maybi waterpump or thermostat..

i shall hopefully be there! Im at sea at the moment, so all depends on how tired i am, there is no reason i cant come, hopefully people who say they will come, will Actually come!

See yaz there:spam::hang:

Im not going to be there as engine has knackered.

Seems only one confirmed as going is Si.

Seems that I missed this one then, was busy playing Bad Company 2 all afternoon. Oh well, maybe see you on the next one.
Phil.

Seems that I missed this one then, was busy playing Bad Company 2 all afternoon. Oh well, maybe see you on the next one.
Phil.

I did'nt go anyway mate, as i have said to nath already every month is too often for me! :nod:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back