Want to remove ads? Become a MK3OC Club Member today!

South Central meet - 7th March

Bump, anyone else going to this??

Everyone still coming also??

Going to try to get a good group photo of us for a flyer so id like to ask for everyones car to be at least jet washed clean..... :nerd: ta :madgrin:

Might get around to giving the old girl a wash, depends on how much time I get over the weekend. Should still be able to make it.
Phil.

Well come over Hedge end & use the ARC, does a brill job!!

cant do this one but will def be at the next if bright yellow cavs are permitted ?

Yeah i'm still going :D

i can come, but depends entirely on my ships programme, as were doing exercises with the norweigon navy around then, so ill have to get back to you

cant do this one but will def be at the next if bright yellow cavs are permitted ?

Yup as said last time all cars are welcome....... :rolleyes:

i can come, just got my astra sorted, and i checked our sailing times too :D:D:D

sorry boys, had some bad news this week, i got things i need to sort out

sorry boys, had some bad news this week, i got things i need to sort out

Fail enough, same reason you were where you were the other day??

i will be there and i also have 3 sets of mk4 reps and a standerd air box iif any one is intrested
si

Last edited:
loadsa MK3's in Silverlake at the mo, no derv's though im afraid but I dunno if that makes a difference.

Weather is looking cold up there so please guys bring warm jackets along as you know it gets dead nippy up there!!

Sory guys, a mate called and needed a hand urgently.....Could not turn him down.
Hope it went well, and I will catch you on the next one.

Sory guys, a mate called and needed a hand urgently.....Could not turn him down.
Hope it went well, and I will catch you on the next one.

Thats a shame mate it was a good meet, you were missed

Users who are viewing this thread

Back