Want to remove ads? Become a MK3OC Club Member today!

south west chat

i thought it was about time a thread like this went up in the south west section, chat about whatever you want and make other members/users in the southwest welcome in this area. for example i was board earlyer so i had a quick look through the members list and there have been over 117 members in this area (that i could find) some haven't been on for years but for the 1's that join up i thought this would be a good area to meet and greet. so this is for all of the south west members old and new.:nod::beer:

this is a gd idear i dont no anyone eles in the south west area with a mk 3 i see a few ppl now an the but dont actualy no anyone especialy in the torbay area witch is me local patch

we'll have to catch up then mate, we try and have a meet every month, just keep your eyes on the southwest section for up and coming meets. we've got a couple of car shows coming up this year in the southwest that we're going to have stands on and would like as many mk3's as pos so if you fancy showing your car that'll be great

Another good idea Lee-Roy, we can feel a bit isolated down here in the far south west!! As we said some flyers would be good as there are absolutely loads of mk3's down here but very few members, we need to get cracking on finding new members and get the SW numbers up.

yes i cant wait for a meet i was in exeter last nite for a random drive and i saw a very nice dark blue\ purple 5 dr with a slight body kit ect.. an was wonderin if the were a member or not but i was a bit scared 2 look like a loon lol

I suspect we don't get many members from down here purely because to meet up with other like minded souls in a nationwide club means we have a major drive even to meet up with a neighbour region (we did 420 miles the day of the Bristol meet). If the flyers that we put out let people know that there is a south west region of the club that meets in Cornwall as well as Devon etc that may help? What do you think?

Nigel gets his "Sport" on friday so he'll be registering his own name instead of hijacking my threads/posts (or writing them for me!). Maybe we should do what Lloyd and Shona do and combine our names? Na, he can have his own and we'll go for two memberships (all helps the Club funds).

nah m8 never bin on tv would like to be tho lol i had a 5dr in whit then i got offered a redtop witch didnt run an it was in a green 5dr so i bort it (work in proges thinkin of putin the engine it a different car tho cause the shells twisted lol) and on about the 27th of jan sor a 3dr sport in whit went to have a look fell in love so got that aswell lol

yes i cant wait for a meet i was in exeter last nite for a random drive and i saw a very nice dark blue\ purple 5 dr with a slight body kit ect.. an was wonderin if the were a member or not but i was a bit scared 2 look like a loon lol

i should say from the sounds of it the car u have described it is burnsie666 and yes he is a member :lol:

lol yeah we both have our own user names but just tend to use this one its easier than havin to sign into different usernames all the time :lol:

o ryt if i see him again i myt say hi lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back