Want to remove ads? Become a MK3OC Club Member today!

southwest modded gsi

Best answers
Reaction score
hi all, well youve all seen the car now and im taking it that its a bit like marmite.
you either hate it or love it. alot dont like it for the spoiler but thats ok im the one that lives with it. :cool: so i have posted some piks of the install now that i have completed it and i would be grateful for your constructive comments once more. please enuf with the spoiler now peeps its gettin old.
astranew009.jpg
Doordone.jpg
http://i938.photobucket.com/albums/ad230/karlgsi/install%20gsi/Doorbuildb4leather.jpg
Photo-0063.jpg
Installdemo.jpg
Photo-0001.jpg
Photo-0002.jpg
Tweetpods.jpg
Tweetypods.jpg
Doorbuildb4leather.jpg

i have more plans for it and i need to get you piks of the amp rack. it has a fibreglass cover over the amps with a see thru window which has a big vauxy symbol on. hope you like it so far. bythe way i do all the fitting and fibreglass myself so if you want anything doing give me a msg.

I love it, could do with something like that in my estate lol. One thing i aint to sure on is the front bumper, looks to wild for the mk3, but as you say it's down to personal taste, do you have any pics of the build up of the door pods cos they are great. Keep up the good work, will be watchin this one

hey thanks guys im gonna get some more piks soon so you will see he amp intall part. and the dash cos its got a mould of passenger side and i built it to take 2 volt meters and 8.5" screen. :hug:

The finished door cards look fantastic.

On the whole your mk3 looks tidy. As long as your happy with it then that's all that matters, no need to listen to the comments about bits that some people don't like.

I don't see many modded astras my way, think that looks fairly decent mate.

The work you have done i can apprieciate and well done. I dont actually think its that bad bet it sounds awesome!!! Standard or slightly modded front bumper though

Users who are viewing this thread

Back