Want to remove ads? Become a MK3OC Club Member today!

Spotted?

astranaut

North West & North Wales Regional Co-ordinator
Regional Co-Ordinator
Best answers
Reaction score
Any mk3 you see whilst out and about in the area, stick it's details in here, it could be a fellow members :)

Spotted today by Lidl in Colwyn Bay, spectral blue ph1 estate lowered on turbo rims, anyone on here? Not seen it before

No idea but I'm in borth

Clean PH2 GSi in white in Colwyn Bay a few days ago, clean and standard, forgot to get the reg

Spotted in Gwalchmai Anglesey on Friday (I think) a red GSi, plate ending PVS, anyone know it? Had Morettes on.

I spotted a red Phase 1 GSi in Pwllheli last month.... it was too far away to get the full reg, it was a K.... I work in that area quite often, so I’ll keep looking. Also spotted a white van parked up looking sorry for itself near Caernarfon, I’ll get a picture of that if i pass it this week. I’m always on high alert for Astras.... so this could be fun :biggrin:

Last edited:
Thats the one :)

I spotted a red Phase 1 GSi in Pwllheli last month.... it was too far away to get the full reg, it was a K.... I work in that area quite often, so I’ll keep looking. Also spotted a white van parked up looking sorry for itself near Caernarfon, I’ll get a picture of that if i pass it this week. I’m always on high alert for Astras.... so this could be fun :biggrin:
Here it is.......

9C7168B7-985D-40D4-B202-866A4C91506D.png

AE692005-666E-4861-AD5D-D8B4565FDC1C.jpeg

Spotted a red Ph2 GSi getting on the 55 at Llanfair PG this morning about half 9, anyone on here?

I used to see that on my travels toward Anglesey quite a lot, can you imagine taking your shiny new car in and being thrown the keys to it :lol: like that scene from the Mask... "bring out the loaner..."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back