Want to remove ads? Become a MK3OC Club Member today!

Strava fitness app

AndyB-Redtop

Club Member
Reaction score
Any of you guys into fitness and using the Strava app to record and track your activities? Its a great app, I particular use it when I go for the occasional run, but mainly when I go Mountain biking. The app records your routes, distance, time and pace, speed, elevation, calories burnt etc.... Its an excellent app to set goals for yourself to achieve, i.e. If you take the same route more than once, the app recognises it and sets records and personal best for particular segments for that route, which in turn gives you points and PB scores etc. Its so encouraging if you're into fitness and setting goals for yourself.

If anyone is using it, let me know and we can follow each other?

rickisgrate

Administrator
Club Staff
Regional Co-Ordinator
Club Member
Reaction score
I used to use it when I was out my biking or long walks with the dogs but I've not used it since I got this phone in July as the one that comes built in is pretty decent

astranaut

North West & North Wales Regional Co-ordinator
Regional Co-Ordinator
Club Member
Reaction score
Ah llanberis that's about to become part if my route as a delivery driver, bloody tight in a LWB Sprinter :lol:

astranaut

North West & North Wales Regional Co-ordinator
Regional Co-Ordinator
Club Member
Reaction score
If you work weekends or late evenings mate, maybe we can arrange for you to pop over for a brew and see the Astra etc... but I assume you’re tracked in your work van?
Timed and tracked mate, although I will pop along when the weather gets less siberian since I'm fairly sure we're the only 2 North Walians left :lol:

AndyB-Redtop

Club Member
Reaction score
Timed and tracked mate, although I will pop along when the weather gets less siberian since I'm fairly sure we're the only 2 North Walians left :lol:
Yeah, my work van’s the same too, and limited to 68mph :mad:. It’ll be good to meet up sometime mate :thumb:. We’ll have to arrange something when spring comes. I’ve got one of my best friends on here too, so thats 3 North Walians hehe. Hes got a White C20LET GSi. He’s rarely on here though and his car is off the road, sat for years and waiting for some work done to it for MOT.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)