• Welcome to the MK3OC Classifieds section:

Please take some time to read the rules found here: Rules and Guidance.

- If you are a trader, then please Contact Us.
    - Any other queries then you can get assistance in the HelpDesk.

Want to remove ads? Become a MK3OC Club Member today!

Subaru impreza wrx sti swap astra gsi c20let why

Status
Not open for further replies.
Best answers
Reaction score
Make and Model:
SUBARU IMPREZA WRX STI SWAP ASTRA GSI C20LET WHY​
Description
Here for sale or swap is my impreza wrx sti.

Finished in silver,with the usual goodies,light weight bonnet,alloy lower arms,4x elec windows,central locking etc.

Also has a few differences,td05 16g turbo,front and rear strut braces,full 3" kakimoto exhaust with 5" tailpipe,sounds awesome!!
bov,HUGE k&n filter with cold air feed,newage alloys in grey with good tyres all round,**Electric sunroof!!**,climate aircon etc all working fine,2 piece sti 6 high level spoiler,no rips or tears inside,outside very clean!

Mot and tax may 2010,some history but not loads as is an import and some is in japanese,toad cat 1 toad alarm fitted,along with boost gauge,and leather gear gaitor/richbrook gear****,currently running around 280bhp,with chip fitted(£95)fmic,and a bigger set of injectors,350bhp should be easily obtainable!

Drives very well,handles like its on rails,100% reliale and loads of fun to own/drive!!

Hankering after another mk3 gsi turbo c20let forces the writing of this advert and the sale/swap of the scoob!

Let me know what you have,but please note due to current circumstances i dont have cash to add,and cant travel the country to meet people,sorry,but genuine people im sure will come to do a deal and get the car anyway!

Thanks for looking,and let me know what you have,may consider a corsa gsi let also,however a astra is 1st choice!​
Is the V5 for the car present and correct?
Yes​
Price:
2995​
Disclaimer
  • I have read and understand the MK3OC Classified Section guidelines

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back