Want to remove ads? Become a MK3OC Club Member today!

The Multipla's Replacement! 1.2 4 Speed Baby!

Best answers
Reaction score
The Multipla's Replacement! 1.2 4 Speed Corsa Baby!

Just picked this up...

corsa1.jpg

corsa2.jpg

corsa3.jpg

corsa5.jpg

corsa6.jpg

4 Previous Owners, 118k, T&T til June, all for £250!

Must say its very clean for the mileage, its got a bit of surface rust, but the sills/arches/engine bay look clean,

Plans:

De-rust,
De-badge,
Slam it, 80mm+ springs with good shocks,
GSi interior (already agreed to pick up),
Astra GTE teardop alloys repainted white,
Back to black the bumpers :lol:,
Black Angesl (already got),
Astra GSi steering wheel,
White Veccy Handles (already got),
Mk4 Astra Side reps

And enjoy the awesomeness that is a 1.2 engine on a 4 speed box!

Last edited:
4 speed? Another example of Haynes Lies... They say the Corsa comes with a 5 speed manual or 4 speed auto. No mention of a 4 speed! Although, a local chap had a Corsa 1.2 and said it was 4spd on a K Plate. I said he was just missing where 5th was!

bargain there mate...
i swear it were the nova spi's that come only with 4 speed and the carbs then corsa changed to 5 speed... maybe rong tho.

4 speed? Another example of Haynes Lies... They say the Corsa comes with a 5 speed manual or 4 speed auto. No mention of a 4 speed! Although, a local chap had a Corsa 1.2 and said it was 4spd on a K Plate. I said he was just missing where 5th was!

4 Speed! god the last car I had like that was a B reg 13 yrs ago,maybe in this case it was to save money:lol:they might have had some spare 4 speed gear boxs lying around :lol:

It will be nippy thing for a 4 speed gearbox. Good buy there Krow. Very reliable motors these. I drive the van version in 1.4 and i trust it to go anywhere. Plus its white so its a bonus. RESULT

Bet your over the moon with it

Yeah quite chuffed, the lack of power-steering will be a shock to the system but got quite a few bits for it at the spares day:
Backbox,
GSi interior,
Alloys,
Rev Counter Clocks,
Gaitor,
Shocks,

am hoping to bring it home either tonight or tomorrow so I can start on it

thats nice im looking for something similar but cant find out :(

Looks a clean car for the money mate i had a corsa b 1.2 8v 4 speed on a N plate when i was 17 they can take a good beating and no problems at all.

Love the old corsas and youve got it in the best colour.

Thanks for the comments guys, well finally got it home from my garage on monday after the multipla went, and just was i was moving it out fo the garage, bang, the garage door slams onto the rear quater, completely winddless day as well, so have to fork out £30 to have it pulled out :doh:

Anyway got the wheels changed....

P1040290.jpg

P1040288.jpg

(Yes 1 is still silver),

Then got onto the GSI inteiror I picked up for £25....

Old seats...

P1040296.jpg

P1040297.jpg

New rears....

P1040300.jpg

Only just fitted the fronts so no pics, but what an improvement!

So, future plans...

Lowering 60mm, collecting the springs tonight/tomorrow,
Get a tyre on a 5th wheel,
New Gaitor (already got)
Good Service (A/F, O/F, P/F, plugs and oil for £25)
Fit a new Cambelt
New Clocks and Steering Wheel (Got)
Fit DVD player.
De-Bump
Tidy exterior and then it'll be done unless anytihng else pops up I fancy, aiming for it all to be done by Sunday, Tall order i know!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back