Want to remove ads? Become a MK3OC Club Member today!

the new cabby project

Reaction score
well after loosing interest in my turbo gsi and wanting a new toy to play with i decided to get another cabby its a p reg bertone edition 1.6 8v (for now)
palns are gsi kit lower her 50mm and possobly 5 stud then the engine either xe or v6 pics will follow at the weekend

Reaction score
some pics

has the standard wheels on it now thow till i get some that i like

Reaction score
Looks good, I recognise it, did it use to be on here? Much rust?

Reaction score
was for sale on hear has slight rust on edge ov bonnet but apart from that its realy clean had new roof about 6 months ago so roof is mint aswell had it in for mot today and it went straight through with only an advisory for a tyer getting low

Reaction score
why is it so high at the front? Its look nice though, id love one of those

wayne1

West Midlands Regional Co-Ordinator
Regional Co-Ordinator
Reaction score
i,ve seen this car befor , very nice cabby mate

Gareth

Club Member
Reaction score
same colour as mine, ive got gsi skirts on mine, gonna get gsi front and make a rear bumper eventually,

Reaction score
same colour as mine, ive got gsi skirts on mine, gonna get gsi front and make a rear bumper eventually,

yes seen pics ov yours mate nice car u got thear iam going for gsi kit on mine but ant no good with boadywork so will be looking for a sa rear bumper for her

Reaction score
Nice one Woody, thats the same as mine, 1.6 "colour edition"

Me, You & Gareth should have a mini meet in the 3 cabby's when they are all sorted lol

Reaction score
Nice to see these cabby's getting into enthusiastic hands. :)

Gareth

Club Member
Reaction score
mine needs new shoes hate 17's espically aftermarket ones, could do with a mpi conversion aswell or a 1.6 16v in

Reaction score
Nice one Woody, thats the same as mine, 1.6 "colour edition"

Me, You & Gareth should have a mini meet in the 3 cabby's when they are all sorted lol

yes mate deffo up for that like have a meet in the summer then we can get the roofs down aswell lol

Reaction score
small update got some new parts today going to get a few togeather and fit them all at once then get the pics up got me some vectra sri v6 front brakes and won a gsi bonnet and front bumper off ebay hopefully collecting them tomorow just the side skirts and the rear bumper to get next then decide what wheels to go for i have got a full 5 stud set up in the shed but not sure yet

Reaction score
i know the rear bumpers are like rocking horse **** but i will find one hopefully lol should be a nice litle toy when finished if i dont loose interest in it like i normaly do lol

Reaction score
What you doing with your standard bonnet when you fit the GSI one?? i need another one as mine has got a big dent in it (dont ask lol)

Reaction score
well big thanks to alex (corsaevn) for going to pick my bits up that i won off ebay also got me some phase one skirts whilst he was thear so got everything now apart from the utter rare rear bumper just need it painting and fitting to car pics to follow soon

Users who are viewing this thread