Want to remove ads? Become a MK3OC Club Member today!

The perfect mk3 estate, what would it be?

Best answers
Reaction score
As above really, if you were to build the perfect mk3 estate what would you do? Make a list of plans/specs that would do to outside and inside, i don't have any ideas as of yet so just let the lists grow

theres a thread similar -

click

Not a V6 Turbo thats for sure :lol: :lol:

My perfect estate would be a Turbo'ed Sleeper.
For example a 1.6 LS estate, lowered for handling purposes, alloy wheels, Turbo engine. But otherwise look completely standard even to the point of putting a tow bar on it. So ya get some little scrote in his Saxo thinking he's racing a grandad off the line in an old estate, and just watch his face drop as the estate kicks his arse!

out of curiosity,

1.4i est gls,

can the lump be striaght swapped out for a c20xe or 1.7 Isuzu Turbo Diesel?

would electronics/loom/box/clucth need transplanting as well?

also any gains from going 1.4 to 1.6 engine again straight swap how easy?

prices if anyone has (ball park figures)

V6, Cruise control, Air Con, Leather 200TS Kit, Konis Eibachs, maybe an LSD.

My perfect estate would be a Turbo'ed Sleeper.
For example a 1.6 LS estate, lowered for handling purposes, alloy wheels, Turbo engine. But otherwise look completely standard even to the point of putting a tow bar on it. So ya get some little scrote in his Saxo thinking he's racing a grandad off the line in an old estate, and just watch his face drop as the estate kicks his arse!

same here, but as the LET is out of my fund limit a nice v6 would be enough for me

out of curiosity,

1.4i est gls,

can the lump be striaght swapped out for a c20xe or 1.7 Isuzu Turbo Diesel?

would electronics/loom/box/clucth need transplanting as well?

also any gains from going 1.4 to 1.6 engine again straight swap how easy?

prices if anyone has (ball park figures)

you'd need quite alot of parts to do an engine swap like that,legs, hubs brakes, driveshafts from a bigblock. The diesel wont fit straight in as the petrol models dont have a certain engine mount, one on the chassis leg, that needs to be welded in place, but the diesel engine will go in as its been proved, but alot of work, plus fuel tanks need swapping for diesel etc

same here, but as the LET is out of my fund limit a nice v6 would be enough for me

Yeah a Nice 3.2 V6 would be a nice engine

this

17aasw.jpg

not sure what engine has but lets just say stick a V6 in it

oh, f**k me sideways, thats niiiiiiiiiice, love the rims too, im stealing this pic (if thats ok) for ideas lol

what mirrors are those, they look good too

oh, f**k me sideways, thats niiiiiiiiiice, love the rims too, im stealing this pic (if thats ok) for ideas lol

what mirrors are those, they look good too

yeah use the pic by all means i cant remember where i found it probably an opel site through google. everytime i lose interest with mine i look at this pic for inspiration

Users who are viewing this thread

Back