Want to remove ads? Become a MK3OC Club Member today!

These but 4 stud?

Reaction score
Right guys.

as some of you know, some theiving scumbag nicked two of my wheels off the van, i still dont know why, whether it was a case of because i can, or to weight them in or what.. anyway,

im sick of odd wheels, so im on the look out for something relatively the same.

does anyone know if they made these wheels in 4 stud?

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/VAUXHALL-VECTRA-5-STUD-15-ALLOYS-WITH-TYRES_W0QQitemZ330408347667QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUK_CarParts_Acc_Wheels_tyres_Rims_Car_Wheels_ET?hash=item4ceddf4813

here's my wheels, i need some with removable centre's so i can at least try and get them looking the same.

obviously once the centre cap is removed on both of them, they will look similar...

what we think? or can anyone recommend any wheels that would look ok with the two back ones?

Cheers

Reaction score
Well maybe if you'd bought locking wheel nuts to start with! Take that advice on board and this time buy some

Those wont look anything like them, they're totally different and it's pretty obvious

How exactly is that kind of comment going to help me... also, not everyone has an endless supply of money.

i now HAVE locking wheel nuts. so if anyone would suggest some wheels i could find pretty easily, that would be great.

Cheers

Users who are viewing this thread