Want to remove ads? Become a MK3OC Club Member today!

Thieving ****s

Best answers
Reaction score
first time ever ive had something pinched out of my car,

Went to go do some work on the van today and noticed a cable on my toolbox. Though to myself it must be off the alarm ive just bought for the gsi, so i go to the gsi to get the alarm bearing in mind its boxed up brand new. And the door is open!! And no ****ing alarm. No forced entry but i dont have door cards on so not sure if its easy to get in. Havnt touched the gsi since i swapped the springs and it was definatly locked.

Abit ironic that if id got off my arse and fitted the alarm it wouldnt have been nicked. The my dad tells me that he picked the wire up this morning off the drive.

Phoned the police but not sure why as the wont do anything, think its time my dad lets me have a space in the garage. Cant have anything these days:hang:

gutted mate, my £900 dirt jumpin bike got robbed from my front garden an i phoned the police, the never did anythin an 6 months later i saw it so i did the right thing, i robbbed it back!! now the know how i felt, good luck findin it mate, u used to be able to leave ya front door open an car unlockedb but cant do aythin like that these days :(

My neighbour left his brand new Audi TT RS open the other night and they rifled through it and could only find a cadburys twirl to pinch!

My neighbour left his brand new Audi TT RS open the other night and they rifled through it and could only find a cadburys twirl to pinch!

:rofl: I reckon we should try and set up a new sting operation here folks. Big box of cadburys on the backseat, air bag on a trigger in the boot. Watch and wait :D

my dads old granada alarm kept going off at night so the one night he left it off somebody broke into it, they ran off with a money box...which dad used to hold his sweet, all the effort for some sweets!

The thing that winds me up is that these scrowts will basically rob anything to get a fiver to buy their next spliff or E tab and cause £100s damaged while they are doing it.
F@@@ tha police, waste of time, to busy pulling us for doing 3 mph over the speed limit!

gutted mate, my £900 dirt jumpin bike got robbed from my front garden an i phoned the police, the never did anythin an 6 months later i saw it so i did the right thing, i robbbed it back!! now the know how i felt, good luck findin it mate, u used to be able to leave ya front door open an car unlockedb but cant do aythin like that these days :(

quality m8 !!

its true you cant have feck all

last week i left my car up on a jack while i exchanged some wrong pads from my local parts shop , i was gone no more than five minutes and i come back and the car is resting on 2 bricks !!!

C*nts !!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back