Want to remove ads? Become a MK3OC Club Member today!

today drive with mate

Paul

B&
Best answers
Reaction score
Went out for a drive today with a mate to run my new tyres in.

Result... A good few pics of both cars.

link to pics are below, i didnt want to resize them so links to pic folder below

Pic folder

rattle can it, dont clear coat it, will look ok

astraben will tell you where from. I like the MCR kit, its prob the only big brand astra F good kit. He's selling it soon for a corsa!!

Yeah im chuffed with wheels. :D

i won the cap on ebay, only £25 delivered - not bad for a proper dimma cap! looks a lot better than the usual stick-on type. the dimma one is screwed onto the original flap, i'm quite pleased with it.

turbo_chronic said:
Ahh damn the black Astras are out in force! :(

Pair of nice motors there! AstraBen think the smoked lights would have looked better but must admit yours is different but very nice. Paul0 like Al says wheels look 100x better now, textbook mk3 but very sweet indeed :D

i had to have the clears! smoked ones look nice, but they wouldn't "stand out" on my car. plus the clears match the angel eyes.

Darryn said:
Nice one mate. How does it open though cos I cant see the "thumb" recess?

you had to remove the thumb recess on the original cap, and now you have a fancy little metal recess in the middle of the cap!

nice pics lads where were they taken?me n my bro r up 4 going somewhere this weekend to get some pics of are cars together as hes just started to drive on the roads after god knows how long. need good weather and location though b4 it happens.

yeah he passed bout two weeks ago.went on hol last sat n his insurance paper work come through that morn he was gutted.then wen he got back went to get tax n whoever done his mot b4 he brought it put the number plate on the cirtificate wrong got the last two letters the wrong way round so he couldnt get it.mot certificate is in the post to wales to get changed should get it bck by fri hopefully.

Looking good gents :D

Come up and see me sometime, not too far from you! Half hour tops? Paulo's got my number

so that means i could have pikked them lights up off of u then im only bout 20mins from paul0 and astraben. dnt matter got them now and one of the first to have a set of red/clear ones.how many sets of them red/clears did u get rid of bet they wernt as popular as the smoked clear ones???

Users who are viewing this thread

Back