Want to remove ads? Become a MK3OC Club Member today!

Todd100's Ph1 GSi

Todd100

Club Member
Reaction score
A little bit more done, rear beam, shocks, springs etc all fitted along with back box after a good polish

Todd100

Club Member
Reaction score
Been on holiday so not got loads done really, but got the subframe painted in epoxy primer and then 2k gloss black

And fitted

More updates later in the week hopefully :)

Todd100

Club Member
Reaction score
Cheers mate,

I'm not really sure yet, we have a little one of the way so may not have the time next year but we will see

Reaction score
Not heard anything about VBOA for next year? I did like billing from the 90s, Market Harborough felt a little thin, I didn't make it last year. Hope we can have an event in 2021?

DavebGsi

Administrator
Club Staff
Regional Co-Ordinator
Club Member
Reaction score
Not heard anything about VBOA for next year? I did like billing from the 90s, Market Harborough felt a little thin, I didn't make it last year. Hope we can have an event in 2021?

nah not heard anything, but it will happen as long as thing are back to normal ish

Todd100

Club Member
Reaction score
Been chipping away at getting bits reassembled, what is it they say the last 10% takes 90% of the time, this is definitely the case with mine

Genuine NOS headlights, I did split them and paint the insides black like the old ones were, but no broken brackets now :)

Todd100

Club Member
Reaction score
So I took advantage of Hel's 40% off black Friday deals and now the full car has braided lines throughout, overkill I know but saves me having to buy the tools to make them, plus the front already had them from when I did all of that before

Todd100

Club Member
Reaction score
Yeah really pleased with them, what have you gone for?

DavebGsi

Administrator
Club Staff
Regional Co-Ordinator
Club Member
Reaction score
Same as you, full braided setup but in black instead.
did you run them inside the axle (by the ARB) as it was easier to tie them to something?

Todd100

Club Member
Reaction score
I've got them running in the standard positions, above the fuel filler pipe, have you still got the rear beam valve on yours?

DavebGsi

Administrator
Club Staff
Regional Co-Ordinator
Club Member
Reaction score
I also binned off the rear load sensing valve as it's pretty pointless. The car is lowered at the back anyway so the valve would be at max anyways. I'm gonna see what happens when it back on the road and if needed add some restrictors

DavebGsi

Administrator
Club Staff
Regional Co-Ordinator
Club Member
Reaction score
I've got them running in the standard positions, above the fuel filler pipe, have you still got the rear beam valve on yours?

I'm talking about on the axle it's self, they usually run along the beam but you have cable tied yours to the ARB

Users who are viewing this thread