Want to remove ads? Become a MK3OC Club Member today!

top speed

Best answers
Reaction score
hi can anyone tell me top speed and the 0-60 time of a 1.4 (SOHC) (C14 NZ)

well ive never had the 1.4 but my c16nz will do 111mph. well thats wot the clock says neway.
good old single point injection where wud we be without it

i know someone whos old mk3 c14nz did 112mph indicated speed downhill

in reality i doubt it was even hitting 100mph actual speed

Standard with no mods I got 99 out of mine ...

with JUSt an induction kit and BB on mine I've now got 110....

my old 1.4 had a cone filter an dtm bb and i got 110 outta it, but my b/f pushed 115 outta it just took awhile.... lmao

nice little reliable engine mine was too..... whereas me new one just spews oil and sulks with me a lot.... :(

wonderwhy i sold it at times.... lmao

1.6 8v Spi will do 125mph (gps confirmed)......

had 117 out gets to 100 quite quick and easy getin that extra 17mph takes a while

got 134mph full chat in my x20xev

hoping for more when i sort proper induction out

i managed 136 yesterday racin a mk5 golf tdi, got it on video but i dont know how to post it up here lol

indicated 135mph on the clock got a photo on my old phone which i threw in the bin.(i f****d the screen on it)in my 1.6 16v ecotec.

my 1.4 can do 115 no sweat.

takes a bit to get to sixty just shy of 10 id say

130 from a 2 litre ecotec based on the MFD readout using the avergae speed straight after resetting - it was just over on speedo - about 134 so which ever is the more accurate (oh and this was done on a very private three lane road going north!!!!!)

Andy_Sport said:
130 from a 2 litre ecotec based on the MFD readout using the avergae speed straight after resetting - it was just over on speedo - about 134 so which ever is the more accurate (oh and this was done on a very private three lane road going north!!!!!)

:whistling :whistling A1m :whistling :whistling lmao

Users who are viewing this thread

Back