- Apr 10, 2008
- Reaction score
VBOA National Rally 2018 Supported by LMF VauxhallIt's that time of year again, the days are getting longer, the sun is shining more often, cars that spent the winter tucked away in the garage are now back on the road and project cars are coming on in leaps and bounds thanks to some nicer weather! So it's time to get prepared to VBOA once again, without a doubt the favourite show for all Vauxhall enthusiasts, and our main event as a club. We welcome both old and new members, if you've been before, you'll know what to expect. If it's your first time, then you're in for a treat, a car show spread over a whole weekend in July, with camping, BBQ's, and of course a car show, but a very relaxed weekend where you will be sure to make friends with new people and have a great time.
The show is the 14th and 15th July 2018, but as usual you are welcome to arrive on the Friday from 8am, but no earlier. You must leave the site by 11am Monday.
Market Harborough, Gallow Field Road, Market Harborough, LE16 7QB
(Google Maps Link)
To attend the National Rally with MK3OC, you will need to buy a stand pass from our club shop, and you will need to book the camping with LMF Vauxhall, links are at the bottom of this post. The stand pass costs £5, and you will receive a sticker which will allow you to have your car on our stand. Any non-Mk3's will require a stand pass also, but will be required to park at the back out of sight.
Camping prices have had a slight increase this year but still a very good rate, and members are eligible for a discounted rate for pre-booking and are as follows:
- £21 per night (1 Car, up to 5 People) (£27 per night usually).
- A minimum of 2 nights must be booked for the discounted rate.
- Extra vehicles will be charged at £12 per vehicle for the duration of the event.
- The discount rate is available to everyone, NO code required.
- A maximum speed of 10 MPH at all time, failure to do so will result in immediate eviction from the site.
- The management reserve the right to refuse access to the site.
- Litter must be placed in the bins provided.
- No drone to be flown on site due to the close proximity of HM Prison Gartree.
- Illegal substances will not be permitted if found this will result in instant ejection from the site.
- Where possible can all display vehicles remain on site until 4pm Sunday.
- Mains water showers
- Increased number of porta-loos (with lights)
- Increased security staff
- Minibus service from the main gate to market Harborough and return for a donation to charity (on the minibus)
- Grocery stall (bread, milk, eggs etc)
Some information about the stand pass from MK3OC:
- The MK3OC Stand pass will ensure your position on the MK3OC stand at the rally. This is so that we can ensure only paid up members are on the stand, and also helps to cover costs of the event such as insurance and banners.
- Stand passes must be ordered by 30th June to allow us time to process orders and send them out in time.
- Please ensure your club membership does not expire before the event, as club membership is mandatory for the event, and you will not be issued a stand pass.
- Please note that the stand pass will not gain you access to the Showground.
- You will not be entitled to pitch your tent or display your vehicle on the MK3OC stand without having purchased and displaying one of the MK3OC passes. Should you attempt to do so you will be politely asked to move and, if necessary, we will employ the assistance of security.
There are just a few simple steps to take to secure your place at the VBOA National Rally with MK3OC for 2017.
- Buy your stand pass from the Club Shop.
- Book your camping with LMF Vauxhall.
- Click the "I'm Coming!" link below, and put down how many people are coming, and which days you will be staying. This will put your name down in an attendance list for all to see.
Any questions or discussion about the event can be done in the chat thread here.
[RSVP=82190]I'm Coming to VBOA[/RSVP]
Andy_Mk3 - 2 - Hopefully the MK3 will be done!
DavebGsi - 2
djwilde69 - 2 - Hotel baby yeah
edessex - 1 - Maybe with wife, maybe as a loner...
Kev_mk3 - 2 - Hopefully - Paid anyway
Mr.Negative - 2 - Paid - Fingers crossed the GSI makes it!!!!!!!!!
TubaMagna8 - 1 - Hopefully I don't have any more major issues before then...
Last edited by a moderator: