Want to remove ads? Become a MK3OC Club Member today!

VBOA National Rally 2018 - Chat Thread

how many people we got paid up? can't wait to see everyone and have a blast of a weekend.

im buzzing to be in my astra aswell lol

Yep I'm paid up!

Been on the mk3 every night this week, taking stuff to work to do in my lunch hour as well, been nonstop trying to get it done!

Paid for camping now too

I finally paid for a pass the other day.

Still need to book camping though.

Is everyone getting there Fri eve and leaving Sun afternoon?

I'm getting there Friday hopefully the afternoon, and leave sun afternoon/evening... I know they want people to stay till about 4pm i think?

I'm getting there Friday hopefully the afternoon, and leave sun afternoon/evening... I know they want people to stay till about 4pm i think?
correct

I will be arriving Friday not sure on time yet

i reckon i wont be there till about 7, amy has a work meeting till 3 then will be heading up. i took monday off on purpose so i can stay later sunday :thumb:

Waiting on the 3rd person in my car to say what time they are working till but otherwise I am off all week and the mrs is in till 2 on the Friday.

NOTICE: If you've paid up for a VBOA stand pass, you will not be getting a letter from us with your sticker due to a delay in the stickers. I will PM everyone tomorrow with all the details but don't panic that you've not had anything in the post :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back