Want to remove ads? Become a MK3OC Club Member today!

VBOA National Rally 2019

Andy_Mk3

Administrator
Club Staff
Club Member
Best answers
Reaction score
Once again we are attending the VBOA National Rally. Please read all the information carefully. This is a fantastic show and we are excited to be going once again.

Please note to attend this show, you must be a paid up Club Member. If you are not a Club Member then please visit your Account Upgrades to purchase your membership.

Please visit the Official VBOA Website for the full and most up to date information.

• All weekend, Kids entertainment (rides/face painting/lots of other fun things planned)
  • Saturday interclub Old and Young competition with kids and adults competing for prizes/trophies in activities such as the Cozy Coupe grand prix, wellie tug of war etc.
  • Presently Saturday only 0-60/short drag course on the taxi way, full details TBC
  • Sunday the usual area activities and awards ceremonies.
  • Anniversary Celebrations for the year (Astra, Bedford OB and any others who come forward)
  • Motorsport celebration where we would love to have any/all VBO motorsport vehicles on display in their own area (please reach out within your clubs/friends etc).
  • Wheel change challenge
  • Auto Jumble/trade area fully integrated with the show.
  • Food and drink traders around the arena
  • Bar/bands inside a fully carpeted Hanger
  • Helicopter & Plane rides (subject to weather/owners discretion)
  • The Aviation Museum will be open all weekend
  • Toilet and Shower blocks which will be illuminated at night and well serviced.
  • Electrical hook up pitches for those who required it (this will be a separate area from the club stands though).
  • If there is suitable demand, a shuttle bus service can be looked into for ferrying people between the Premier Inn at Billing and Sywell.
If you're coming please RSVP above :)

To attend the show you MUST:

Last edited:
STAND PASSES NOW AVAILABLE TO BUY IN THE CLUB SHOP

So if you want to camp the saturday night and go home on the sunday evening you still have to buy the 3 day @ £45? Plus the £5 to be on the mk3oc stand? Is that correct? Or can u just turn up on the day and pay ?

Whats the latest we can buy the stand pass?
Was goin to the vauxhall show today but cant be bothered now its wet

Book your camping by the end of tomorrow to get your early bird discount. After that its full price!

Whats the latest we can buy the stand pass?
Was goin to the vauxhall show today but cant be bothered now its wet
DavebGsi Andy_Mk3 any ideas? Is it 2 weeks before ? (I could have made that up!)

debating going Sat or Sunday, are there awards like last time on the Sunday?

Also,

Looked at my account and not sure when my membership expires, can you point me in the right direction?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back