Want to remove ads? Become a MK3OC Club Member today!

VBOA National Rally 2021 4th July

VBOA National Rally 2021 4th July
Posted by DavebGsi
Sywell Aerodrome
Friday, July 2, 2021 - 12:00 PM
Until: Sunday, July 4, 2021 - 05:00 PM
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

Start: Friday, July 2, 2021 - 12:00 PM
End: Sunday, July 4, 2021 - 05:00 PM

DavebGsi

Administrator
Club Staff
Regional Co-Ordinator
Club Member
Reaction score
A big hello from mk3oc! It has been an eventful year to say least but to bring us joy and something to look forward too, news from the VBOA committee is that the rally 2021 is booked and ready for action! I know alot of us were very disappointed at the cancellation of 2020 but this just mean that we can get 2021 in gear and hopefully have a great turn out.

Press release from the committee........

Good Evening,
It has been a tough year for all, and we have a glimmer of hope and joy for you.
We have booked Sywell Aerodrome for the 2nd, 3rd and 4th of July 2021.

The event will be dedicated to Ian Virco who sadly passed away on the 6th of December. He was a fabulous force of good not just within the VBOA community but also with the wider car community.

All bookings (hotel, camping, day tickets etc) made for the 2020 event will be honoured for 2021. A new confirmation email will come out to all who booked in 2019/2020 to gain entry to the 2021 show.

Please pass this information around your clubs, we will post the same information on the social media pages 24 hours after this email has been sent. It is inevitable that the information will make it to the VBOA page(s) but it wont be from the Events team or Committee.

We will open the 2021 event shop on the website in the coming days, and update everything accordingly.

Stay safe and stay positive,

VBOA Events Team & Committee

Any questions feel free to drop myself an Email and I will get back to you with all the info I have.

Regards
Mk3oc Admin

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)