Want to remove ads? Become a MK3OC Club Member today!

west mid : chit chat / blah blah

yes mines got rust on the back wheel arch as well mate!

i take mine to the alabnian mafier to sort out they polish and clean the inside for £20
mate if your looking for work soon try your local chinese they pay anything up to £100 for one night.

good times:thumb:

Cheers mate, i'm temptd to try. The chap over the road from me used to deliver pizzas and he made a stack cash in hand. I'd have to use the mrs's Micra though!!

Cheers mate, i'm temptd to try. The chap over the road from me used to deliver pizzas and he made a stack cash in hand. I'd have to use the mrs's Micra though!!

mate seriously you will be ok for cash and they hardly ever go out of business cause people still like to eat!

if you lived near me i would get you a job:thumb:

I'll definately be looking into the deliveries when i get back from working away.

Turbojay. I shat myself about the car. It blew as i pulled away from work, things could have been so much worse. Whats funny is that i'm fairly mechanically minded and i never realised! I heard a slight clunk that sounded like an engine mounting or something, thought i'd check it over the weekend that was coming up. The oil slick is still there and you can follow it for half a mile! It ended up on a supermarket car park in Wednesfield and theres a puddle still there too! I pulled over because i thought i could hear something dragging along under the car, stopped to take a look and the oil was eveywhere. You would never tell anything was wrong whilst i was driving along. Breakdown cover is on the cards! Big thanks to Wayne for help supplying an F20, i just swapped the diff's over in the end.

I'll definately be looking into the deliveries when i get back from working away.

Turbojay. I shat myself about the car. It blew as i pulled away from work, things could have been so much worse. Whats funny is that i'm fairly mechanically minded and i never realised! I heard a slight clunk that sounded like an engine mounting or something, thought i'd check it over the weekend that was coming up. The oil slick is still there and you can follow it for half a mile! It ended up on a supermarket car park in Wednesfield and theres a puddle still there too! I pulled over because i thought i could hear something dragging along under the car, stopped to take a look and the oil was eveywhere. You would never tell anything was wrong whilst i was driving along. Breakdown cover is on the cards! Big thanks to Wayne for help supplying an F20, i just swapped the diff's over in the end.

its like a rock dropped into a pond:lol:

mate seriously you will be ok for cash and they hardly ever go out of business cause people still like to eat!

if you lived near me i would get you a job:thumb:

Cheers mate, think things are going to be tough for a while,lots of people going through it at the moment though.

glad its sorted then mark, should come to the ludlow meet sunday

opel_jay is now the proud owner of a cabby

whats that the half cabby :lol:

has he seen you driving it about and thought it was the "in" thing now.

no silly , he,s got a nice blue n reg to day

yes mate ;) astra mk3 just rule its simple im on my 4th now lol.. Wayne ill be up yours mon or tues you can take some snaps cause haveing problems putting on here :)

i want to see it opel_jay

but of corce wayne ;) its a minta.. A saved treasure mate youll love it

ill be comeing up in it mate its all good :)

were having a meet on sunday . come be round mine at 10.15 opel_jay

i wish i really could wayne :( but the missis has got family ova from oz and theres a big meal tomorro :( **** man would of loved to come as well

glad its sorted then mark, should come to the ludlow meet sunday

Would love to mate but as i'll be working away from next week so going to spend some time with wife and kids before i go. Hopefully i can come along to a meet eventually!

all good then pal, this meet is going into total vauxhall magazine :) as they are interested in it, theres always plenty of meets in the year too, normall one ever month or so

car still not gone in for the respray

Users who are viewing this thread

Back