Want to remove ads? Become a MK3OC Club Member today!

west mids march meet

:rofl:

1. turbojay (eating)
2. wayne1 & wife (eating)
3. Justg (eating)
4. astra-paul +1 (eating)
5. Turboshed (eating)
6. brocade_beast
7. Ben Chiles (Eating)

convoy sounds good from frankley wayne can you pm me day before to remind me and i will meet up with you all at the services at 11

astra-paul i.ll text you the day befor

1. turbojay (eating)
3. Justg (eating)
4. astra-paul +1 (eating)
5. Turboshed (eating)
6. brocade_beast(eating)
7. Ben Chiles (Eating)

paul what,s wrong with the car then , what is it doing

its stopped the whirring noise but there is a really dodgy smell kinda like burnin plastic or summat from the front of the car but i havent got a clue whats wrong with it loads of people have said different things but i cant work it out and the garage wants £50 just to try and find out whats causing it

Something has come up so i can't make this, sorry guys.

1. turbojay (eating)
3. astra-paul +1 (eating)
4. Turboshed (eating)
5. brocade_beast(eating)
6. Ben Chiles (Eating)

its stopped the whirring noise but there is a really dodgy smell kinda like burnin plastic or summat from the front of the car but i havent got a clue whats wrong with it loads of people have said different things but i cant work it out and the garage wants £50 just to try and find out whats causing it

paul bring it round friday mate will have a look at it

Paul, it's probably your fan belt that's the burning smell and your bottom pulley making the whirrling noise, mine is kinda the same, a bit temperamental though lol

mite try to come along to this provided im all up and running good enough to do the miles! :lol: fingers crossed.

1. turbojay (eating)
4. Turboshed (eating)
5. brocade_beast(eating)
6. Ben Chiles (Eating)
7. Hughezie & vix (eating)

is anyone doin a convoy from birmingham as i dont have a clue where this place is? :lol:

Should be good for this one, i'll confirm in a few days! :laugh: Convoy from birmingham sounds like a winner to me. Wayne, wanna meet up at a spot on the way with a few guys and head down/up wherever it is?! lol

right guys we can meet at frankley services north bound at 11 oclock and comvoy to telford

i'll join this convoy to with the wife if thats ok wayne, will drop me little one off with my mom who lives in bartley green. think me and vix will both bring our astra's along to this lol

chancey will be coming in his new 150bhp beast. ill probly pop down too

1. turbojay (eating)
4. Turboshed (eating)
5. brocade_beast(eating)
6. Ben Chiles (Eating)
7. Hughezie & vix (eating)
8. chancey
9. reno

i hope to go along aswell in the van if im up and running by then...:rolleyes:

kev

well,

last week my water pump went on the van, and took the cam-belt with it. so ive had to leave it at a mates farm in oxford.:doh:

so i shall be working on her thursday and friday, hopefully im back on the road next weekend.

kev

Users who are viewing this thread

Back