Want to remove ads? Become a MK3OC Club Member today!

what do you.........

Best answers
Reaction score
what do you work as?or college or uni?
im a spray painter/panel beater been in the trade for 5 years now :thumbup:
also do you like your job/i find that very few people do..me i bloody love my job!!

booo!!! o2 is better! only kiddin mate..good to hear im not the only sado who loves there job

I do a bit of all sorts...lol - I used to do some spraying myself when I was at Vauxhall most of the time, but have moved on and am a Service Engineer now! Currently at college full time until March just to get the certificates down - but am still doing on-call stuff evenings and weekends.

MY company basically covers all of the refrigeration side of things for Sainsbury's, Safeway's, Scumerfield/Kwik Save and a few other small contracts.

Has it's ups and it downs - but on the whole is pretty cool :)

Doing motorsport engineering (B-Eng) at Coventry university...start back for my second year on the 3rd (this monday coming)

mobile car body repair (www.scuffs-n-scratches.co.uk my company)

cant wait to get into something new, im sick of looking at cars all day !! started working on cars when i was 14, then went to a bodyshop when i was 16, and now im area manager for the mobile side of SNS.

11 years of playing with cars - i need to grow up !!

am a bus driver an its great...love the view sometimes lol

seems evry one one here has great jobs!

i work in a steel stockholder/distribution warehouse (nights) sun-thursday 10pm-7am,loading wagons with steel,the job is arite as its times but its all good specialy when youve done for 1am and you can get plenty of zzzzzzzz

I got a degree in business management/economics from lancaster uni, and i'm still working part-time as a head-barman in a dead-end job. Humph.

I keep applying for places and keep getting rejection letters if i'm lucky!

Oh well, gotta keep trying....

I run an unsuccsessful Camel herding company. The idea was that when petrol runs out, Camels will be the next most popular form of transport! Unfortunatly this company is struggling thanks to the problem of getting a Camel through a UK emissions test. You would be surprised at just how few MOT testers are prepared to stick the....... well you get the idea.

My other company, Osterichracing.co.uk is currantly under redevelopment when I found out that people would rather pay more money to watch Osterich'es fighting chavs then they would racing each other.

Oh yeah and I do some stuff for www.bbpt.co.uk as well.

mmm im a stay at home mum.... has its ups and downs.... ups being i get to stay home all day, downs being the pays shocking.... (minimum wage HA!) and theres no holidays or sick time allowd :(

thou im now training to be a teaching asst :D

I'm a draughtsman...i draw things on a computer :sleep: :sleep: :sleep:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back