Want to remove ads? Become a MK3OC Club Member today!

what has happened

Best answers
Reaction score
what has happened to the south west this used to be really active now there is nothing where is everyone :-( xxxx:Cry:

Im here lol i have just become a member! Want to come to the next meet around the south west! So did it use to be alot of members? X

Im here lol i have just become a member! Want to come to the next meet around the south west! So did it use to be alot of members? X

yeah theres a fair few guys around south west but they are all slacking it seems :heh:

lol,,, im here tooo!!! shame im rebuilding my van,,,, i miss the music :(

will you be at the next meet wanna hear your sounds mine are loud but not as loud lol i have spend 4 weeks bring mine up to an mot! lol nearly there! the whole front end is basically new! just need some gsi bumpers and to fit my exhaust and i will be happy oh and lower it of course! lol

It use to be really active, but when Leeroy stepped down as regional co-ordinator the meets just stopped. Maybe you should try organising a meet yourselves?

well i was thinking about this im here in the south so maybe we should sort a meet 4 the end of april

i can remember wen it was really active and there was mini meets at mine as i aint got a licence yet but then again now there is nothin :-( xxx

i no when i first got on here there was loads of meets since i got the car almost sorted there aint been one meet apart from the weston one

Users who are viewing this thread

Back