Want to remove ads? Become a MK3OC Club Member today!

What size is the gasket from turbo to downpipe

Best answers
Reaction score
Wondering if anyone can help me.
Im needing to know what size the crushable gasket is from a turbo on a c20let to the down pipe.

Thanks in advance

yeah that bit then lol you know what i mean....

Gasket from the bottom of turbo, were down pipe goes... ohh i dunno something like that lol.

Looks shiny and round and pushs over the downpipe lol

oi tight ass! its only available from vauxhall, think they are about £16 on trade club

AND IT IS A GASKET!!!! :cool:

oi tight ass! its only available from vauxhall, think they are about £16 on trade club

AND IT IS A GASKET!!!! :cool:

lol you know what i mean though... my motor factors do them, i just need to know the size lol :)

Cheers andy, ill ring autovaux tomorow... and see if they know the size. :)

lol you know what i mean though... my motor factors do them, i just need to know the size lol :)

have tried motor factors before mate, have only ever found them from vauxhall or autovaux

i went to 8 different exhaust places and was told it,s called a O ring ,, i was looking rof one for rich

autovaux it is.... lol any idea on size wayne.. i remember rich got one from the motor factors i use before. So im hoping i can :) lol

Its a donut you bunch of donuts :lol: 2.1/4" iirc

simple adz, all you have to do is ring autovaux and say you need the crushable gasket from the turbo elbow to downpipe, they will know exactly what you mean and thats it, ive had 2 from them so far and you dont need to tell them the size.

Simples

Cheers fenny

simple adz, all you have to do is ring autovaux and say you need the crushable gasket from the turbo elbow to downpipe, they will know exactly what you mean and thats it, ive had 2 from them so far and you dont need to tell them the size.

Simples

I know thats all you have to do with them... but i was going to get one from my local factors, now i have the size ill ring them tomorow :)
Thanks all for your help though....

there was nout wrng with the one i gave ya..
yeah i no but i didnt wanna reuse it just incase cos i didnt want it blowing, just wanted to put it on and job done :) rather then do the job again :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back