Want to remove ads? Become a MK3OC Club Member today!

what to do, oh what to do!? :(

Ben

Best answers
Reaction score
howdy there people, my 1st thread on here, so here goes!............... basically i'm at a crossroads now, my astra is almost complete (well its kitted up, but i'd want to change the kit to the rieger kit and XE it ), and i can't decide what to do. i'm seriously considering finding an XE'd corsa gsi and selling the astra. i do like the corsa gsi, it looks great in standard form, and its less hassle than my astra. my astra was off the road for 6 months while i was carrying out the changes. its only now that i'm fed up with the impracticality of it, i mean i don't dare leave it anywhere, and i won't leave it outside my garage for more than 5 minutes, and speedbumps are, errr, fun to say the least! this brings me to the corsa gsi, its something i'd like to own, looks nice, i'd be willing to leave it anywhere without the fear of some little chav nicking it, and will be rather rapid! sorry for the essay, but i need guidance! cheers in advance.

keep the astra and finish it !!

if you change car now you'll forever be wishing you'd finished the astra !!

beef up the security on your astra, fit a tracker or even a decent steering lock

mine doesn't get left anywhere without the stoplock being on

i love my astra! but i'm forever changing my ideas, it had a full mcr kit, but its slowly disappearing (along with my bank balance!) and being replaced with rieger stuff. i think i'll never be totally happy with it, and i'll just keep wasting money on it :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Back