Want to remove ads? Become a MK3OC Club Member today!

What's ****ed you off today?

joycey

South Central Co-Ordinator
Best answers
Reaction score
Saw this on another forum and thought it was a good way for everyone to have a rant :nod:

What ****ed me off today was the glass dropping out of the o/s wing mirror on the mk4 and smashing on the floor for no apparent reason :(

So, whats ****ed you lot off today?

Where do i start lol

Ebay. Somebody won an item i was selling, never turned up to collect no response. Went through his feedback and it seems he does it a lot. **** ****** ******* time waster

Ebay. Somebody won an item i was selling, never turned up to collect no response. Went through his feedback and it seems he does it a lot. **** ****** ******* time waster

Just leave him bad feedback then.

Oh wait.. you can't. Good one ebay!

Getting woken up at 5am this morning by my mum asking if my banging a plank of wood around. Yes mum it was me while im fast a sleep :rant:

another one of these threads on a forum

It's not even from Mig?

And even if they did have a thread similar to this i wouldn't of been on there to see it anyway as i steer well clear of Mig as its full of ****ing idiots tbh

Yea mig is full of complete bellends. I only go on there if I'm desperate for a part, and all my contacts don't have one, and Vauxhall don't sell them anymore!

Yea mig is full of complete bellends. I only go on there if I'm desperate for a part, and all my contacts don't have one, and Vauxhall don't sell them anymore!

your not in the 'Clique'

Thats why ;)

Getting back to the the original topic. Really ****ed off when my newly purchased mk3 gsi engine let go on the way to work. Plenty of oil so will have to strip to find fault as its seized solid now

Customers at work who think a slight rattle in their car once a month is unacceptable.... Get over yourself ffs!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back