Want to remove ads? Become a MK3OC Club Member today!

What's ****ed you off today?

I've just bought a Zafira.

The only perk is I dont have to drive it :lol: me and the about to be wife are expecting early September and there is no way we would all fit plus a pram in a 3door 206 which is a shame cos I really like that little car :(

A 51 plate 1.6 comfort for the full grim driving experience :lol:

Getting married on Saturday, and I've got 2 best men, 2 best mates that helped through the **** so I couldn't pick between them, so 2 years ago I asked them both, and they were great. Friend 1 has helped organise stuff, just generally been really good. Friend 2 hasn't asked helped or done a single thing. Then tells me last Friday hes on holiday to America until late Friday evening, wont make the rehearsal, and touch and go with the wedding, as he will be jet lagged. And he cant see why I'm really cheesed off about it. Or am I just being a diva? 2 years hes had the date, and he picks then?

I get married Saturday week, good luck mate, I can see your point entirely, id be pissed off too so its not just you!

Cheers buddy you as well :) luckily I had 2 or I'd have been buggered, but no1 has properly stepped up so glad hes there.

Getting married on Saturday, and I've got 2 best men, 2 best mates that helped through the **** so I couldn't pick between them, so 2 years ago I asked them both, and they were great. Friend 1 has helped organise stuff, just generally been really good. Friend 2 hasn't asked helped or done a single thing. Then tells me last Friday hes on holiday to America until late Friday evening, wont make the rehearsal, and touch and go with the wedding, as he will be jet lagged. And he cant see why I'm really cheesed off about it. Or am I just being a diva? 2 years hes had the date, and he picks then?
personally wouldn't call that a mate. I'd be telling him to jog on

Found a coolant leak on the swift. Leak was caused by a utter crap pipe / clamps provided in the new induction system. Any heat / pressure leaks so useless. Ordered pipe to replace wont be here till weekend apparently - I go to Germany before then and need it fixed.

Rock up to a Engineering place local, find me what I need, half a meter free as its a off cut.

Get home to fit it & lots of faffing, cut hands, bad language etc all on. Test drive done and seems to be sorted now.

Wish i never bothered with the induction system now but cant go back to standard as the air box is in South Africa
brickwall.gif

Go to order a nice set of gel plates for the mrs as its what she likes for her car. Not best impressed at £37, then £5 postage. Pay and then it says you have to POST them your V5 and other documents recored delivery so more cost.

I emailed them and asked for a refund I'm not paying that then getting hidden charges they can jog on!

Go to order a nice set of gel plates for the mrs as its what she likes for her car. Not best impressed at £37, then £5 postage. Pay and then it says you have to POST them your V5 and other documents recored delivery so more cost.

I emailed them and asked for a refund I'm not paying that then getting hidden charges they can jog on!

so many number plate places on ebay do that now. took me a while but you have to find somewhere that does 'show plates'

so many number plate places on ebay do that now. took me a while but you have to find somewhere that does 'show plates'
totally and don't mind sending a copy as in a photo proving I am the owner etc but I am NOT going to post them my actual documents like they wanted utter bellends

Guy advertises his car for breaking.

Lists all the parts with prices, good advert etc - happy days.

Part I want, happy at the price message him and comment saying yep i'll take it no questions asked, happy at the cost plus postage. Simple purchase.

2 days later he bumps his post and I say can you reply to my message to which he does. I ask for payment details.

2 more days I ask again to get a response - "Still taking the car apart"

Yes I know that but its a part you already have OFF the car as he has sent photos of it off the car and I want to pay him so he can send it when he has a moment
brickwall.gif

Why not just provide me the details and take my money its simple

That's stupid, cant be desperate for money then

I got a message saying I would get the details next day. 3 days later he messaged saying sold to his mate. Utter bellend.

House sale completed 30/12/2019. I get international transfer and new year causes delays but still nothing. No reply to emails or calls, so contacted my friend whos helped me and she has had to go to the office to find out what's going on.

They 'cant' send funds to Australia so need to send my brother another document to sign to allow all funds to be sent to me so I can send it him.

They have known about this since it completed and IMO they just don't want to pay for the transfer. Never knew replying to a email was so hard and a house sale could be delayed / messed up so much by 1 person. 13 months of delays and misery I thought was at a end but no, still no closure on it

Also angry that I've still no documents to say its sold so I cant cancel insurances etc so I am paying for a house I don't even own!

angry.gif

"selling my car due to medical reasons, I cant drive for 6 months"

month later buys the same car and mods it.

why lie about it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back