Want to remove ads? Become a MK3OC Club Member today!

What's ****ed you off today?

South Africa Cricket test team lost the 4 match test series 3 -1 to England. Losing isn't always so bad, but the way we lost is bad/disappointing. :(

VENT TIME!!!

Why does EVERYTHING have to be on the same weekend as VBOA!

There are numerous events/shows I go to during the year, and they normally all pan out ok with maybe 1 or 2 clashes. This year 4... yes, that’s right FOUR of the major ones have to be on between the 10th and the 12th of July AKA VBOA weekend.

This year it would have been just VBOA and one called Hyper Japan which clashed. That wouldn’t have been a problem. I’d just do what I did for 2018 and stop off at the London Olympia on Friday morning for that, then once the show ends at 8pm, drive up to the VBOA... lovely.
But then, my mate wants to attend an airshow at IWM Duxford which, you’ve guessed it, is on the same weekend. Ok, *sigh* fine. So looks like I’ll have to leave VBOA early on Sunday to get down for that. It’s turning out to be a very busy and expensive weekend but its worth it, it’ll be fun.

Skip to 30 minutes ago, and I’ve found out that London Comic Con (which is normally on at the end of May) has been re-scheduled due to this sodding corona b*ll*cks. And by the tears of the little baby Jesus, you’d never guess which weekend they’ve chosen to change it to...

DING DING DING, Congratulations you win a bottle of hand sanitizer

Just when I think this whole virus bullsh*t couldn’t any more annoying with all the panic buying retards and all the other sh*t surrounding it, life just looooooves to give me yet another kick to the nutsack.
I obviously understand the reasons and boo-f*cking-hoo #firstworldproblems, but WHY has it all got to be on the same date. What makes the weekend so bloody popular Why not the week before, or the week after, hell even the MONTH after

*deep breath*

I’ll leave by quoting the great Dr Emmett Brown from Back to the Future Part 2...

“Unbelievable, that old Biff could have chosen that particular date. It could mean that that point in time inherently contains some sort of cosmic significance. Almost as if it were the temporal junction point for the entire space-time continuum. On the other hand, it could just be an amazing coincidence.”

Sorry for the essay btw. *shuffles quietly back into his cave*

A rare appearance on the club form andy! hello mate haha.

Sorry mate but everything is 2nd to VBOA rally!

which will no doubt be cancelled soon also

‘allo. :wave:

I pop out of isolation once in a while to have a moan, then disappear back into the shadows.

which will no doubt be cancelled soon also

Which is what I’m expecting. Just waiting for that inevitable post by the VBOA. Bloody hope not though, obviously.

Love how this thread is still going lol

It seems the older generation should be let to die because only younger people have mental health issues which lock down is impacting.

These old people are the people who made racism and prejudices. Once they die this will all be gone and society will be better.

Ok...................

It seems the older generation should be let to die because only younger people have mental health issues which lock down is impacting.

These old people are the people who made racism and prejudices. Once they die this will all be gone and society will be better.

Ok...................
what the actual **** hahahah

Lemme guess... a quote by some 15 year old on twitter?

Lemme guess... a quote by some 15 year old on twitter?
17 year old on facebook. Whos been travelling back and forth from Germany to see her boyfriend ignoring the rules

17 year old on facebook. Whos been travelling back and forth from Germany to see her boyfriend ignoring the rules
What an idiot

Fitted new pads and discs to the yeti.... took it for a drive around the block.... got home realised I had driven off with the locking key still on the bolt... luckily we found it at the end of the road. Thought I had put it down somewhere lol

You are properly lucky, ive done that a couple of times, never to be found again :lol:

After 2 months of chasing the company who fitted my tyres agreed to the below

Hello Kevin.

Due to the length of time and the points you have made, we are willing to cover the cost of this for you as a goodwill gesture.
Just so we can sort this for you.

If you can attach the invoice and details below please:

• Name on Account
• Sort Code
• Account Number

Kind Regards,

When I asked for confirmation of above to make it crystal clear they changed their mind to only cover 50% of the costs.

To admit fault when it happened and since then to do that is utterly shonky in my eyes

Users who are viewing this thread

Back