Want to remove ads? Become a MK3OC Club Member today!

What's ****ed you off today?

tyre fitter marked everyone of my wheels. Held his hands up said his fault the machine did it and he will report it.

logged it with them and they said it was stone chips not them. So after arguing over it and them taking weeks upon weeks they say ok well repair them, then retract that to say 50% only.

They have now changed that to pay it fully again thankfully

tyre fitter marked everyone of my wheels. Held his hands up said his fault the machine did it and he will report it.

logged it with them and they said it was stone chips not them. So after arguing over it and them taking weeks upon weeks they say ok well repair them, then retract that to say 50% only.

They have now changed that to pay it fully again thankfully

Mehhh people.

The retards at the housing association thought that now would be a good time to resurface the service road and carpark outside my flat, which means I have to move the car and find a place to park it for a week.

Not a problem... normally.

The problem lies in that my car is currently SORN’d and doesn’t have an mot, plus I’ve only got till Sunday evening to move it. So I only have Saturday to HOPEFULLY book and HOPEFULLY pass the MOT, then tax it before the post office closes. Or I’m f*cked with a capital F*CKED.

Thanks, yer dicks. I so needed this right now. :thumb:

Last edited:
Today started well... and that ‘wellness’ lasted all of an hour.

I woke up (after barely 2 hours sleep) and managed to get an MOT booked. “Phew, that was a touch” I thought.

Aaaaand, that’s where my luck ran out...

The car failed the MOT on a knackered tie rod end and a cracked headlight bracket. So I rushed back home, hoping to perform the quickest tie rod end swap the world has ever witnessed. Unfortunately, it seemed that no-one in this car’s 27 odd years of existence had ever changed them or at least had them adjusted (I’m fairly sure their were the ones it left the factory with).
Long story short, after lots of smashing with a hammer, swearing, a trip to buy a blow torch, more hammering and swearing, a revelation, and removal of the whole suspension leg... success. But, by now my rapid 20 minute swap had turned into 6 hours and it was now too late for a retest. So as my previous post mentioned... I’m now pretty F*CKED.

Oh, and now to top that off I’ve not long found out that good old Sadiq Khan has been re-elected as London mayor. So now I’m properly F*CKED come October.

And to think, I was hoping to quote Ice Cube at the end of today by saying “today was a good day”... but no, it’s seems I may have to use my AK.

Sorry for the pointless rants btw, I have no other outlet except for here. :lol:

The retards at the housing association thought that now would be a good time to resurface the service road and carpark outside my flat, which means I have to move the car and find a place to park it for a week.

Not a problem... normally.

The problem lies in that my car is currently SORN’d and doesn’t have an mot, plus I’ve only got till Sunday evening to move it. So I only have Saturday to HOPEFULLY book and HOPEFULLY pass the MOT, then tax it before the post office closes. Or I’m f*cked with a capital F*CKED.

Thanks, yer dicks. I so needed this right now. :thumb:

You can do the tax bit online can't you?

bit like when my brakes on the yeti where going to be an hour job that turned into about a 7 hour job because the bolts where so in-accesible and tight

Today started well... and that ‘wellness’ lasted all of an hour.

I woke up (after barely 2 hours sleep) and managed to get an MOT booked. “Phew, that was a touch” I thought.

Aaaaand, that’s where my luck ran out...

The car failed the MOT on a knackered tie rod end and a cracked headlight bracket. So I rushed back home, hoping to perform the quickest tie rod end swap the world has ever witnessed. Unfortunately, it seemed that no-one in this car’s 27 odd years of existence had ever changed them or at least had them adjusted (I’m fairly sure their were the ones it left the factory with).
Long story short, after lots of smashing with a hammer, swearing, a trip to buy a blow torch, more hammering and swearing, a revelation, and removal of the whole suspension leg... success. But, by now my rapid 20 minute swap had turned into 6 hours and it was now too late for a retest. So as my previous post mentioned... I’m now pretty F*CKED.

Oh, and now to top that off I’ve not long found out that good old Sadiq Khan has been re-elected as London mayor. So now I’m properly F*CKED come October.

And to think, I was hoping to quote Ice Cube at the end of today by saying “today was a good day”... but no, it’s seems I may have to use my AK.
why you fubar from october?

That’s supposedly when the new ULEZ extension is coming, and I fall just inside it by about a mile.

I don’t know exactly how it will work regarding driving around inside the zone. Wether I’ll be charged every time I drive the car (say, down the road to the supermarket), or wether it’s whenever I cross the boundary, I don’t know. Either way it’s a bullshit charge of £12.50 and it’s in effect 24/7.

I love how they (the mayor and his cronies, plus all those out-of-touch, delusional woke types) think that poorer families can just go out tomorrow and put themselves in debt by buying a brand new electric car. Or even funnier, ditch their ‘old polluting’ cars and ride everywhere on a f*cking bike.
And that’s before they even try to suggest public transport. Because I’m sure everybody just loves sitting next to Skaggy McCrackhead on a hot, stinking bus or an over priced train which take 2-3 times longer, and goes nowhere near where you want to go. That’s of course if they are running. :rolleyes:

Well, that turned into another rant fast. :laugh:

Getting a fresh copy of my old logbook back, not changed the engine number, no explanation of why they wouldn’t accept a copy of the donor cars logbook as receipt...

I know they want a letter from a garage, but that’s not what they ask for! :(

That’s supposedly when the new ULEZ extension is coming, and I fall just inside it by about a mile.

I don’t know exactly how it will work regarding driving around inside the zone. Wether I’ll be charged every time I drive the car (say, down the road to the supermarket), or wether it’s whenever I cross the boundary, I don’t know. Either way it’s a bullshit charge of £12.50 and it’s in effect 24/7.

I love how they (the mayor and his cronies, plus all those out-of-touch, delusional woke types) think that poorer families can just go out tomorrow and put themselves in debt by buying a brand new electric car. Or even funnier, ditch their ‘old polluting’ cars and ride everywhere on a f*cking bike.
And that’s before they even try to suggest public transport. Because I’m sure everybody just loves sitting next to Skaggy McCrackhead on a hot, stinking bus or an over priced train which take 2-3 times longer, and goes nowhere near where you want to go. That’s of course if they are running. :rolleyes:

Well, that turned into another rant fast. :laugh:

Yea i'm not how this works but I do really feel for people in this situation.
I don't really see how they can force people out of car, what they are basically saying is if you want to keep your car, move house, if not, buy a new car.

How the **** can anyone just afford that without any notice is just bollocks.

For a start, I would never ever sell my gsi, therefore, I would have to move house

Then my daily, a 2013 diesel volvo would also have to be sold!

Plebs behind me have this rat of a dog that if you step in your garden it bounces off the fence yapping. Owner has decided to set her full on office outside and sit directly looking at my office window in her bikini while she works (insert vomit emoji here) so if i go near the window she stares at me, all while the yapping rat is bouncing off all fences as people are in their gardens and she just calls it a c**t. Handy when my windows are open and i'm on conference calls.

Plebs behind me have this rat of a dog that if you step in your garden it bounces off the fence yapping. Owner has decided to set her full on office outside and sit directly looking at my office window in her bikini while she works (insert vomit emoji here) so if i go near the window she stares at me, all while the yapping rat is bouncing off all fences as people are in their gardens and she just calls it a c**t. Handy when my windows are open and i'm on conference calls.
no matter where u live u will always hate ur neighbours lol

Hi 5 that, I weedkillered my back garden the other night and got moaned at by next door because they're dog escapes and runs into my back garden occasionally...

no matter where u live u will always hate ur neighbours lol
My actual next door is sound, went to a bbq with him on sunday with his mates as proper petrol head to!

Plebs behind think they have class and money as he works away. Just idiots, everyone complains about their house as lights up everywhere and the swearing proper pikeys

Hi 5 that, I weedkillered my back garden the other night and got moaned at by next door because they're dog escapes and runs into my back garden occasionally...

jeezus, they would get a pretty short answer from me

Apple.

Going away so back my phone up / update the music on it. Oh no Apple have changed something so its removed all playlists and only added the purchased music via them which isn't what I wanted.

I have apple music for a few months free but still wont work. So had to faff around turning cloud sharing etc off and manually add everything I wanted again.

Seems they are forcing you to do home sharing at a cost per month.

F**k right off Apple. Never anything easy with them.

Apple.

Going away so back my phone up / update the music on it. Oh no Apple have changed something so its removed all playlists and only added the purchased music via them which isn't what I wanted.

I have apple music for a few months free but still wont work. So had to faff around turning cloud sharing etc off and manually add everything I wanted again.

Seems they are forcing you to do home sharing at a cost per month.

F**k right off Apple. Never anything easy with them.

and this is exactly why I don't own any apple products

Users who are viewing this thread

Back