Whats your other car apart from a mk3 astra

Reaction score
Apart from the mk3 V6 which is the wife's car that I get to tinker with we also have this motley crew at present…

The daily hack, Vectra VXR estate, standardish and getting uber rare.

The Friday and weekend cruiser/tower, Touareg Altitude V10, the 750Nm of torque is insane for a 2.6T brick.

My forever and ever and ever on-going project track car, Astra GTE 16v, which is road legal, throttle bodies, cage, Quaife SCCR box, Gripper LSD, Corsa C EPAS etc etc etc huge spec and stupidly long build diary at Astra-mk2.com.

Last but by no means least the slowest car we own at present (2.5 V6 slow, yarp) the garage weight which is always in hibernation and comes out extremely infrequently, Vectra Super Touring 200 #0005, considered selling due to lack of use but it’s a minter so decided to keep it after the wife said don’t.

That st200 is lovely mate

Kev_mk3

Administrator
Club Staff
Regional Co-Ordinator
Club Member
Reaction score
agreed that ST is beautiful

Astranomical94

Club Member
Reaction score
BMW 525I SE (E39)...2001 model...full BMW history...50,000 on clock...every conceivable extra going...but comes 2nd to my 25 year old Astra!!

rickisgrate

Administrator
Club Staff
Regional Co-Ordinator
Club Member
Reaction score
The daily driver is a 140bhp diesel insignia, don't really know what trim level it is as I've never bothered to check but it has DAB, sat nav, electric seats, over 650 USB ports and what's left of the alloy wheels. It's an ex rental car which I've done 9000 miles in since December 2018 and hasn't skipped a beat, I hope this thing keeps going for another 20 years, mainly because it's free to tax (providing Boris doesn't fk that for me)

The other kind of daily is my suzuki gsx 650f. Bought this in April and being using it more and more recently to avoid paying for parking and the ability to use bus lanes.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)