Want to remove ads? Become a MK3OC Club Member today!

The wife's MG ZTT is in need of work, so just picked up a temp car.

I've taken the **** out of this model so many times, I'm actually embarrassed to say there is one in my ownership. It's a Mk4...

What year is it? Z16xe if it's a 16v

It's got scuffs on every corner, and a set of L plates stuck on.
So you know it's not been abused... :lol:

Asked a young girl in a shop in Knightsbridge today if she knew if there were any payphones/phoneboxes along the street where we were (I had to contact work and my phone was dead).

Her: "What's that?"
Me: "You know, a phonebox?"
Her: "I'm sorry, I don't know what that is"
Me: "Erm, ok. No worries, I'll have a walk down see if I can see one" *walks out of shop while facepalming and muttering about young people not knowing what bloody payphone is*

I would of understood if see was foreign, but she didn't seem to be. Either way, it made me laugh and despair at the same time.

Been manic the last few weeks, 5 weeks Saturday and I get married :)

Been manic the last few weeks, 5 weeks Saturday and I get married :)

Month tomoro for me, using the Astra, caught the small rust bubble on my arch putting the bin out yesterday....

full

Turns out it's quite crusty, spent all day filling it with wob and tidying it up cos it's my wedding car and the guy I'm gonna use cant fit it in till summer :(

It was supposed to be going in around now but my mates mk1 Cav needed more welding than first thought, cutting it too fine now to wait, then I caught it... it looks ok now but I know just an outer arch isn't going to cut it when it gets done properly, will need a decent amount of the inner as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back