Wiring questions

Reaction score
Hello all, i own a calibra with c20let turbo engine. Just got it and from the previous owner have not been moving for quite a long time. When i acquired it, i found that the wiring was a mess and needs to be replaced. So a few questions here, been trying to find these replacement wiring harnesses but its just so hard to find and hoping someone could help me. Closest i can find is a used c20xe wiring harness, so does anyone know if these two engines have compatible parts and harnesses. Hope you guys can help and thanks

Luke01

Club Member
Reaction score
Hi

C20let and c20xe looms are not interchangeable.

C20let as extra wiring for more sensors than a c20xe.

Ecu pin locations will also differ between the 2

Look for a c20let loom only. They do occasionaly come up for sale still on ebay

Reaction score
Hi

C20let and c20xe looms are not interchangeable.

C20let as extra wiring for more sensors than a c20xe.

Ecu pin locations will also differ between the 2

Look for a c20let loom only. They do occasionaly come up for sale still on ebay
Thanks for the info, it really helps a lot mate

Varnis9

Club Member
Reaction score
Hello all, i own a calibra with c20let turbo engine. Just got it and from the previous owner have not been moving for quite a long time. When i acquired it, i found that the wiring was a mess and needs to be replaced. So a few questions here, been trying to find these replacement wiring harnesses but its just so hard to find and hoping someone could help me. Closest i can find is a used c20xe wiring harness, so does anyone know if these two engines have compatible parts and harnesses. Hope you guys can help and thanks
Whats wrong with the wiring pal?

Reaction score
Whats wrong with the wiring pal?
Well the owner says that he wanted to do an upgrade and asked this mechanic to do the wirings, so the mechanic open and cuts most wires, during these that mechanic went for a holiday and never returned, from the looks of things the wires are beyond repairs. The car have not been touched for the past 9 years

Varnis9

Club Member
Reaction score
You could spend some time with proper wiring diagrams and sort everything out, I managed to do this with my c20xe wiring loom took me a few months to learn and managed to restore and refurbish everything. I also replaced all pins and connectors with new ones. Also I removed what I didnt need. If you could drop a few photos maybe we could help you start with. You could be amazed how much you can achieve if you devote time.!

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)