Want to remove ads? Become a MK3OC Club Member today!

Women!!

Kev_mk3

Administrator
Club Staff
Regional Co-Ordinator
Club Member
Best answers
Reaction score
Was in the services on the M6 saturday getting fuel i was in a world of my own as id been up all night and the girl on the till said "is that a redtop in your gsi?" i jaw hit the floor! i said no its the phase 2 gsi so has the XEV lump and she asked if she could have a look, to which i said yes sure. She had a look around knew her stuff and then said i best get back nice to meet you.

1. I was speechless she knew half the stuff she said
2. She was rather fit :lol:

As i was in a world of my own i didnt give her a flyer to join :doh: ill pop back in when im passing next to see if shes there :lol:

what a day!

Was in the services on the M6 saturday getting fuel i was in a world of my own as id been up all night and the girl on the till said "is that a redtop in your gsi?" i jaw hit the floor! i said no its the phase 2 gsi so has the crappy XEV lump that is waste in a gsi and she asked if she could have a look, to which i said yes sure. She had a look around knew her stuff and then said i best get back nice to meet you.

1. I was speechless she knew half the stuff she said
2. She was rather fit :lol:

As i was in a world of my own i didnt give her a flyer to join :doh: ill pop back in when im passing next to see if shes there :lol:

what a day!

;) :lol:

haha quality that is! so she was more into the car then you then?? :laugh: should have offered her a lift home after work like lol
every bird that i seem to meet always say that my car looks like custard!!! which ****es me off :laugh: try explaining what an alloy is to them there faces go blank :L but they seem really impressed because it makes a loud noise :laugh: tbh i fink my exhaust is nice and quite lool tell you there are clueless round my area when it comes to cars ant got a single brain cell between them all :laugh:

sorry no, havent got around that yet. only a white cloth works for now :lol:
"Excuse me love but can you assist me with something please? Does this cloth smell of chloroform to you?"

"Excuse me love but can you assist me with something please? Does this cloth smell of chloroform to you?"

you taught me well Mark :)

marriage material there mate

no marring material is one of my ex's who did the engine swap on my nova for me and set the carbs up :lol:

nice. what services was this kev?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back