Want to remove ads? Become a MK3OC Club Member today!

wot year

Best answers
Reaction score
right im thinking of goin down the saab route but i was wondering wot year saab and wot i actuly need from it to put it in an astra any info would be greatly recived thanks in advance rick

i think its the around 98 year saab 900 mate as im sure the saab 9000 are completly different

cheers mate ive been offered a 97 one 4 300 quid as its been smashed in to so i might take it

Sorry guys but i'm new to the mk3 thing. This whole saab power thing is really intriging. I want 2 find out more as i can lay my hand on a 900 fairly easy. Is it an easy thing to do.

no its not mate ive been looking into it and its more involved than i like really but its cheap 4 me to do at the mo as im bein offered a cheap saab turbo

im sure its the wiring side of thing that is the hard part , the mechanical side of things shouldnt be beyond the capabilitys of an average mechanically minded person.

As i said i can get my hands on a 900 altho i'm not sure if its turbo power or not. Dont like the sound of wiring tho. I dont really do auto electrics lol.

it is the wiring thats the problem the mechanical sounds pretty straight forward to be honest

Rite have foned my m8 and its not a turbo 900. Is it a full engine swap. If so is there any point doin it if its not a turbo

Thats wat i thought. I'll maybe jus buy saab for summit to rag about lol

wiring is a utter swine and i mean a UTTER swine

definatly would nt do a non turbo saab swap !!

hope nige does plug and play looms :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back