• Welcome to the MK3OC Classifieds section:

Please take some time to read the rules found here: Rules and Guidance.

- If you are a trader, then please Contact Us.
    - Any other queries then you can get assistance in the HelpDesk.

Want to remove ads? Become a MK3OC Club Member today!

x20xev

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
hey guys im swapping my x20xev for a redtop this weekend so its up for sale.

aint got any pics yet but will put some up at the weekend once its out.

it will come with full loom and ecu, however the redtop is short of power steering pump and fanbelt tensioner so i will be taking these of the x20xev.

other than that the engine is complete.

it has 115000 on the clock, however i have had the car for 15000 miles of that and not really had any problems apart from sensor issues which have all been replaced. the engine is running fine, no oil leaks, no tapping ect. it is a great runner with plenty of power. also serviced every 5000 miles with fully synthetic oil.

i am aslo using the driveshafts but the f18 comes with the sale, i am willing to split though.

engine will need to be collected either from stoke-on-trent or loughborough as i am at both addresses often.

im wanting £275 for the lot but im open to offers.

u can also contact me by phone on 07742183684

cheers chris

Reaction score
i swear ive seen ur car in chesterton before, i used to live there myself not far from the community centre, if it is the car ive seen then it shifts very well

Reaction score
that is me my friend :) thats where my mum lives, got my own place now but still go home regular. you get down there much? n did you live there long? my mum lives on wright avenue, behind the grove

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread