Want to remove ads? Become a MK3OC Club Member today!

Yay Or Ney?

AL

Best answers
Reaction score
Right then, white wheels are going on in the not too distant future....

To match these - i'm considering a set of EasyRob's clear rear lights - am I the only one that thinks that they would look rather smart, rather that a bit gash? lol

Bearing in mind, i'm hopefully sorting out colour coded bumpers and a few other small tweaks to go on when it goes in to have the damage repaired.

Argh.

Yay!!

Post up a pic of the rear of your car, and I'll photoshop it for you ;)

AL said:
Bearing in mind, i'm hopefully sorting out colour coded bumpers and a few other small tweaks to go on when it goes in to have the damage repaired.

Argh.

Boo, Keep the blackness like me :(

would personally go for the smoked lights to go with the black rear panel. clear lights against the black panel look a bit cheap unless the car is white.

not saying the lights are cheap btw !!

Go for the wheels but not sure i`m feelin the clear clusters... chuck some photoshopped pics up mate :-)

Short of going out and putting the one wheel I have in my garage on (don't ask) - I can't get the wheels and lights on to the same angle - which is a bugger!

This is a wee chop of the lights though, re-shaded to match the rest of the image. Ignore the offside lgiht, looks rather unrealistic :p

rearlights11oq.jpg

Fairly quick job - will make a better version once the wheels are all on and sorted :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back