Want to remove ads? Become a MK3OC Club Member today!

Youtube

rc

Best answers
Reaction score
Over the years I've made some pretty epic build threads, if I do say so my self ;), but as the world is evolving vlogging has far overtaken blogging in the car build game.

I watch over 60gb of youtube a month and all car related, mighty car mods, roadkill, engine masters, Adam lz, project binky, roadking, b is for build, mike finnagin, cars and cameras, the list goes on for ever.

So I thought I'd give it a go my self. It seems a whole load of hassle and make everything take 3 times as long and the internet always trolls you, you feel like an idiot talking to a camera, but it is the future!

So far I've only put up the slide shows of a few of my old projects, but the plan is when I get some more progrss on the Kit Car to actually start a Vlog with it.

Here's the channel

Super Ron

So check it out, subscribe up and once I have a decent amount of content I'll start uploading :car: I'll carry on build threads here too of course :thumb:

Last edited:
Subbed. I watch a lot of you tube and have a few done myself mainly track days. I've a big euro trip later in the year me and a mate are vloging so should be fun.

David Beckett

Thats mine, mainly just videos of me doing track days and messing around in my car!

subscribed to urs rc :)

I've started Compiling stuff to start V-logging, seems the best way to get endorsed in the photography world.... Just finding the time to put it together and also getting used to hearing my own voice...

I'll subscribe to you all, think i already follow kev...

Once I get round to the Astra being started it will certainly be on the channel..... if there is still a YouTube then :lol:

:thumb: Better late than never. I think there aren't still any rwd MK3's worldwide . . . ;)

Added a new video to mine from the track day last week.

Need to sort my go pro settings out really

Kev _G

Added a new video to mine from the track day last week.

Need to sort my go pro settings out really

Kev _G
2 New videos added from the Nurburgring. Few more to add over the next few weeks. Then on to Spa :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back