• Welcome to the MK3OC Classifieds section:

Please take some time to read the rules found here: Rules and Guidance.

- If you are a trader, then please Contact Us.
    - Any other queries then you can get assistance in the HelpDesk.

Want to remove ads? Become a MK3OC Club Member today!

astra gsi

Best answers
Reaction score
Car For Sale
Make and Model
astra gsi
Description:
for sale i have my astra gsi in metalic black.

the car as 10 mnths mot and 2 weeks tax had new discs and pads all round for mot new track rod ends.front tyres are brand new toyo proxies cost 85 pounds each rear tyres as new tread 1 as slow puncture (screw to middle)

Car is lowerd 60mm and sits on a set of 17 inch alloys

Engine is redtop with full chris astley motorsport red hoses.polished heat shield and rocker bolts,strut brace as induction kit stainless 4-1 manifold decat straight threw exhaust to scorpion back box.
head as had full rebuild with new valves and valve stem seals been skimmed and new gaskets.start first time.doesnt tap from cold.

Body is tidy for age it is originally a phase 2 but had phase 1 engine,bonnet and boot,mirrors and i have a set of skirts still to fit come with the car.there is some bubbles to passenger rear arch and a scab to drivers door apart from that very solid all round.new break pipes was fitted a year ago.

car as tinted rear windows and some nice aftermarket back lights

interior is clean and tidy but as i intended on makin the phase 1 as far better than the phase 2 hair dresser model it as phase 1 rear seats and door cards but phase 2 front seats i do still have the phase 2 rear seats which again will come with it.

although the car as lots of money spent on it dnt presume it wont need more cos these cars are all about spending on them.

car is priced at £1000 pounds no offers now gettin rare. possibly swap for something same value but prefer cash

Photo0345.jpg

Photo0312.jpg

Photo0310.jpg
Is the V5 present for the vehicle?
Yes
Is the engine type/cc correct on the V5?
Yes
Price
Disclaimer
  • I have read and understand the MK3OC Classified Section guidelines

Users who are viewing this thread

Back