• Welcome to the MK3OC Classifieds section:

Please take some time to read the rules found here: Rules and Guidance.

- If you are a trader, then please Contact Us.
    - Any other queries then you can get assistance in the HelpDesk.

Want to remove ads? Become a MK3OC Club Member today!

Cheap GSi seats (no doorcards)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Best answers
Reaction score
I've got a set of front and rear GSi seats sitting here, the rears are in really good condition, and the passenger front seat is too. :) The drivers seat is in good nick bar a tear in the usual place thats about 3-4cm long :rolleyes:

Both front seats do come with subframes, but the passenger seat will need the subframe reattaching where I took it off to make an office chair and then quite frankly couldn't be ar53d to finish it :redface:

I'm looking for £35to clear them out the way quickly, or I'll do you a straight swap for a set of good condition Sport front seats :)

Located slap bang in the middle of Norfolk, and would prefer they were collected, but speak to me nicely and cover my petrol costs and I could deliver (personally, not via courier) anywhere you like - provided it doesn't mean getting my passport out or my feet/wheels wet :lol:

Here's some pics...

frontseats1.jpg

frontseats2.jpg

rear.jpg

rear1.jpg

rear2.jpg

rear3.jpg

EDIT - damn swear filter, why oh why does it mess up the IMG code? will sort out changing the titles so it works in a sec...

EDIT #2 - altered IMG codes so they now work for rear seats ;)

Last edited:
slap bang in the centre, halfway between Dereham and Norwich, quite literally on the A47 mate :)

not tooo far then, should be easy to find

im at work tomorrow so if you still have them next weekend i might come get um

as long as its Saturday that shouldn't be a problem, I'm at the spares day on the sunday. I am free all week though if you have a day off ;)

NOSEY REQUEST!!
Where is this spares day at ?, thanks
tabetha

just outside Coventry mate.

bump

another bump

somebody must want a cheap GSi interior? its sitting in the shed and stopping me taking more bits off the mk4 to sell so would like it shifted hence low price :)

to the top

and up again

bump :)

J Sabo they are yours if you want them mate, any idea if you're about on Saturday then? another option is that I am coming to cambridge (well, Duxford actually) on Monday if you want I can meet you somewhere?

bumphead.gif
(that would be a bump ;))

and another bump...

Last edited:
last bump before they're ebayed...

make me an offer on them :D

As they were the seats I gave you how bout I take them back off your hands lol changing car back to standard as can,t sell it the way it is? I,ll have a full leather interior for sale then if your interested!

no worries mate :)

heloo..?

want these gone!

and up...

:noidea:

*cough* still have these sat here. someone take them please!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back